• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A guy...

To tell you the truth, I didn't feel a thing when he said that.

It's happened so many times, it's expected, I don't know what I was doing, thinking he was even interested in seeing me.

Although, I am disappoin...ted.

Yes. She does. *tosses giant bag of M&Ms*

I hope you don't mind if it's cloned, I had to give a pack to Zephy-kun too. ^^

ö

Just.... ö

That's... terrible. I don't see how anyone could be so...

Dewgong~

*Hugs*

;~; Oh Dewgong. -cuddlesnug- YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!

WITH THE HELP OF

UH

ME!

How could he do that? I mean, if he knew how much you loved (or love, if you still do) him, he should never have given you false expectations by hugging you, it just made it worse ;_;

Poor you, you need Skittles *Gives a giant pack of Skittles* I assume almost everyone loves Skittles, right?

;~;

T_T Poor Dewgongeru! You need moar choloate! *gives her some* and a hug. Hugs make everything better! Er... Most of the time.*hugs*

Aww, I feel really sorry for you. But like you said, never assume a happy ending, as I have found in my experience.

"hugs"

At least people here somewhat care about me.

-eats all the chocolate/candy people have given me- Thank you everyone.

Yes, Tailsy, with the help of you, I will be okay.

Back
Top Bottom