• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Always visiting.

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Hey, it's Gryphon! How've you been? Haven't seen you in a while...even pre-forumcrash.

Well, welcome back.

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; derkenshnob; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

Hiya, I'm Skroy. Nice to meet ya.

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Dude, do you klnow who this is? Your jaw should've hit the floor!

Anyway,

*picks uo jaw from floor*

*does quadruple-take*

Welcome back!

I didn't join til after the big crash.

I'm guessing you were famous.

So I am Mewtwo, well known around the forums, though not an admin here.

Eh, helloy Fluffles. Apparently you're a rockstar on here. So...
*rolls out a red carpet* *horn fanfare*
Hi, You may call me Notory. I joined after the big forum crash so I honistly have no idea who you are. ^.^;;
But I digress. Welcome back to TCoD. I'm already sure you're going to have a blast. ;D

I vaguely remember some Gryphon-person, though it was probably an impostor someone else. Well, welcome back.

HI!
I'm Charizard Morph, you're friendly forum half human pokemon splice!! (And sometimes Draceon) Welcome back (I guess) Can i have some rum?

Hey, I'm Magnemite, or Maggy, and I am the person who runs around different parts of the forum. And going away for a week (be back on Sat, then going to CRK the next day >.>)

Mind you, best thing to do is keep a distance from me. I have a bad habit of zapping birds or anything of the like. :P

Back
Top Bottom