• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

The nervousness comes from not wanting to throw a power role in the trash! 😄 Because I'm sure painting a target on my head rn

Oh, I'm interested in how you feel about Von Fu's "wolf slip" too 😳 I can't help but read those kind of things as galaxy brain plays to divert suspicion, but other input is appreciated!
After hearing MP7 talk about blu’s comments sounding forced I think I see it too now

like everyone knows the “wolf slip” in question was a joke; it wasn’t even an original joke since i did it like a few posts after huskeldeo, yet blu is still bringing it up and it does seem forced

yeah i’m vibing with a bluwiikoon vote

(probably no one except MP will understand this post, sorry)

It's like Blu is trying to think of things to say rather than saying what's on his mind.
If you remember what I'm talking about, is this like... the fake read that I made on Zack's earlygame memes in the 9er, that the topics were like angular / disconnected / wall-throwy?

It is, like sort of plinko board instead of waterfall, yes. It's not natural.

I may have tried too hard to find things to talk to MP7 about 😔 I just think she's cool and smart!

What are the odds of someone getting VT three games in a row, anyhoo? Asking for a friend
depends how many VTs there are in this game tbh
If I can be honest, I may be thrown off this game because I got a role that actually does something for the first time and I'm not sure how to utilise if effectively without telling everyone who I am 😲 It may seem uhhhh derpy to reveal that? But I feel much better about things when I'm being as honest as I can be!
🤔

I also think this is sketchy.

Because I feel like I can see that, but also I remember his posts in Cats/Snom being similar in that aspect so maybe never mind that. But I still want to see the difference you say you're seeing.
Can you elaborate on this part please and thank you?
Just that he would bounce around topics in memes. I have a hard time remembering things about people's playstyles but that was an impression that stuck out to me.

I'm mulling over your longer post, thank you for taking more time to explain it.

Because I feel like I can see that, but also I remember his posts in Cats/Snom being similar in that aspect so maybe never mind that. But I still want to see the difference you say you're seeing.
Can you elaborate on this part please and thank you?
Just that he would bounce around topics in memes. I have a hard time remembering things about people's playstyles but that was an impression that stuck out to me.

I'm mulling over your longer post, thank you for taking more time to explain it.
His posts seem chaotic to me, that is a parallel I see. The tone is actually pretty good fwiw. But there are little things about it that don't make sense under a microscope, and when I examined the series of posts you and rari/mewtini pointed me towards, they read naturally forced.

I appreciate that you wanted my input! It's my pleasure.

ok so i am going to be alive again soon and rereading all this stuff about blu, but i’m just gonna play devils advocate for a hot sec beforehand:
but it doesn't mesh with my personal interpretation of how Blu's mind works when he's town, which is carefree.

this could very well be Blu’s town mind, but it could also be specifically Blu’s vanilla town mind

i do sorta agree with what mp7 is saying, just to be clear, but i think that distinction between v!blu and vt!blu could be important, since we have only seen vt!blu in the past

I did read the wolf slips as genuine and i freakin panicked because it's like 🤯 Bro you just posted PM stuff in the thread!!!

I admittedly have a hard time parsing jokes sometimes 😰 I try really hard but they slip by me at times

Back
Top Bottom