• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Anime Mafia - Girls' Night Out: Day 5 (INNOCENT VICTORY)

Re: Anime Mafia - Girls' Night Out: Day 1

The day dawned. At the headcount, nobody was there. It turned out that the Mafia had not selected a victim.

Nobody died. You have 48 hours.

Also, ONE OF YOU DID NOT SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTION. There is a "three-strikes-you're-out" rule for characters with nightly actions, which means that if you do not submit your night action on any three nights of the game (which I just lost), you will be disqualified from this game.

...this is odd. There's no kill, and apparently there's been some inactivity.

Are they related, or...?

Could you tell us if the no kill was due to a mafia-no action or a healer got lucky.

Er, I think we won't be able to know whether lack of death came from inaction or healer block (or alien activation), as that could give us clues. That being said, since we're all still alive, there's three mafia, one possible activated alien, one variable, and eight of the rest of us. Odds are rather poor for a random lynch, especially since we may have an activated alien. I'm abstaining, unless someone does something suspicious. (Yes, I realize my actions could be qualified as suspicious, but really, what do we have to go on?)

omfg first abstain lynch her now!!

Agreed. But I will wait on abstaining.

I agree. We have no leads, and there was nobody killed. So I am going to Abstain for now until further notice.

Nobody could come to a decision, so they left it as it was.

Nobody died. The night phase has begun. You have 48 hours.

Re: Anime Mafia - Girls' Night Out: Night 2

The next day, everyone awakened to... a full count at rollcall.

Nobody died. 48 hours.

One of you with a nightly action did not send it in.

Well, because we know that one of the night actions wasn't sent in, it could have been that the mafia didn't send in their action. However, the person who didn't send in might not have been one the kill ing roles, so that still leaves the posibility that we had an alien activation, though it could have just been a lucky heal.

Fascinating night, that. No kills, no lynch, no kills again. What are the odds, unless the Mafia don's away? Feh. I'd like to lynch someone, but so far, everyone (including myself) has been rather "meh, abstain," with nothing more suspicious. I guess...lynch an inactive? I mean, if the hunch on the don being inactive is correct, than someone who has not posted would be more likely to be the don (this is assuming we don't have lucky healers/activated alien).
Non-posters: Barubu, moon-panther, Nemec, Grass King
Non-viewers: Nemec

Well, that's where my vote's going!

*wonders over* ....Huh. So I didn't post in this yet. How odd...I usually do...

Sorry about not being so active, I just haven't been feeling all that well at the time. I'll try to be more active and /try/ to be more useful, but as one could tell I have nothing to go on for what is happening so....

D: This is very hard to get leads for. Yeah, I have none. Might go with Nemec if they don't show up soon.

I see no reason why we shouldn't vote for someone who isn't contributing. If they don't even bother to read the discussion, then they're just dead weight. I'm voting Nemec.

Back
Top Bottom