• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you in a relationship?

Got a girlfriend and been going out for 2 months ^^

Happy days~

This is the first proper relationship I think i've ever been in :/

Damn now I feel bad for only having been in one relationship and it's still ongoing and it's been like well over nine months...

For all those who aren't in relationships and want to be, keep tryin'~ (Also, just because you're fat doesn't mean you're going to be shot down instantly! Some people dig that~)

Also what's with all the people ~identifying as aromantic~? o.O Being generally uninterested isn't a condition or a state or anything.

Why, I'm not, thank you! :D And I quite enjoy it!

Not that I would know how I'd enjoy the opposite of "not", but still.

I'm not in a relationship. I think I'd rather quite like to be, and not for the sex or being able to say "I have a boyfriend" but because I genuinely want someone with whom I can cuddle and just be with.

I only like one gay, and I don't think he likes me. Honestly, I'm not sure if he likes me in a platonic fashion, so I'm definitely not saying I like him.

Although I think I'd mess up a relationship due to fear, awkwardness and inexperience.

I am not in a relationship. I was awhile ago, but I regret it and don't really count it. I'd like to be in a relationship, but I don't have high hopes for that to happen for a couple years.

I'm not in a relationship. I think I'd rather quite like to be, and not for the sex or being able to say "I have a boyfriend" but because I genuinely want someone with whom I can cuddle and just be with.
also this.

i mean hell, i'll forgo the sex if it means loads of cuddles. :3

also this.

i mean hell, i'll forgo the sex if it means loads of cuddles. :3

Bahh, this.

I'd actually prefer to be in a relationship now, when it's not totally unheard of to have no sex whatsoever, rather than when I'm in my twenties and will be forced to because nobody would date me. :/ Most likely.

no because from kissing onwards it's cheating
I kind of figured that if you would be offended if your partner did it you then it counts as cheating.

I kind of figured that if you would be offended if your partner did it you then it counts as cheating.
It's cheating if there's a rule against it. Generally, though, setting more than ground rules isn't really useful in a relationship because the spirit is waaaaaaay more important than the letter of the law. Plus communication is key and all that. But... yeah.

Last edited:
I got a girlfriend on January 5, 2008 and I've been with her for just over 18 months now. It's a long distance relationship and I honestly wish I could actually interact with her, but I truly love her. She's a master spriter and a great person to talk to when I'm not feeling that great.

i warn you ld is very different once you meet the girl in real life

mine worked awesomely

Back
Top Bottom