• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you in a relationship?

No.

Although technically I'm married and currently on my honeymoon in Jamaica, but that's just a little in-joke.

Nope, never have been. Don't know any girls and none of the guys I know are suitable prospects.

Holding out 'till uni, I guess? Ah well, until then there's always a fast internet connection and a sturdy right hand.

Ah, me and my friend Devin have been looking at each other erotically a few times sometimes flirting, and he asks me questions like 'Do you wanna make out?' or 'If we had sex, when would it be?'. He's the best guy friend I could ask for, and I know I like him a lot, but he always brags about how he's made out with girls in bed or how he wants to lose his virginity so soon(he's only fourteen), that I'm scared that he might try something that I would feel uncomfortable with. So, I haven't told him, even though we promised to tell each other everything, that I like him.

jesus christ you're twelve and he wants to have sex with you
goddamn little bastard

I've never been in a relationship and I've never had the balls (figuratively) to ask anyone and there's a mere handful of people I'd actually like enough to be with but I never get to talk to them and wouldn't know what to say if I did. I just kind of watch and listen but never do.

Is it wrong that I'm partly going to a nearby Pride event on the basis that there MAY be someone from my town there, who happens to be around the same age as me, who happens to be a lesbian, and also who happens to be pretty awesome? :/

I've only just gotten to the stage where I really want a girlfriend.

Aww, it's nice seeing so many people in a relationship. ^_^ And um. Good luck to the people who are't who want to be? D=

Nope, I'm not, and I don't really want to be in one right now, I guess. It's probably cause I haven't found anyone who I really care for. :3 And if I do, I just hope it won't turn out like my previous relationships. >->

Yes. His name is Josh and I've been with him since the 15th of May this year. <3

Last edited:
No, for some weird reason girls seem to be rather turned off by acne-covered nerds. Wow, I am seriously positive about myself, aren't I. :D

However, I do have a crush.

No, for some weird reason girls seem to be rather turned off by acne-covered nerds. Wow, I am seriously positive about myself, aren't I. :D

However, I do have a crush.

Except for a particular one I know...

But that's an exception.

And no.

Last edited:
Nope, any relationship attempts I've made in my life have been epic failures. :D

I do have one prospective romantic interest next year, though. I'm hopeful.

Nope, I'm not in one. There's someone I like, but she has a boyfriend. ; ; Muhuh. And I don't think I'm about to tell her I like her, unless I suddenly feel ridiculously bold.

Is it wrong that I'm partly going to a nearby Pride event on the basis that there MAY be someone from my town there, who happens to be around the same age as me, who happens to be a lesbian, and also who happens to be pretty awesome? :/

Nah, I'd say those are pretty sound grounds for going... well, anywhere, really. :D Good luck! I hope you find her there.

Back
Top Bottom