• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

Hey, about the popularity of Pokémon thing, it could be better to actually show the popularity of evolution lines, instead. I think (while in the end it's not that important) that it could be a better way to accurately follow the popular pokes among ASBers, idk just throwing out an idea.

So I tried clicking the "ASB Control Panel" at the bottom of the page, and I got a page saying:
ole_schooler, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Same thing happens when I go to my profile, view a pokemon, and try and click on anything to do with my account or the marketplace (the only thing that works is the stats). Is this just me, or are other people having this problem? (I just wanted to collect my allowance!)

So I tried clicking the "ASB Control Panel" at the bottom of the page, and I got a page saying:
ole_schooler, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Same thing happens when I go to my profile, view a pokemon, and try and click on anything to do with my account or the marketplace (the only thing that works is the stats). Is this just me, or are other people having this problem? (I just wanted to collect my allowance!)

This Is happening to me as well. (But obviously with my username instead of ole_schooler)

I'd assume it's negrek stealth-fixing that exploit from yesterday.

on a lighter note, species for each existing pokémon and frequency by species ... unsorted and in hash order, unfortunately, but.

hm, I should get a volcarona.

ed: hell, nicknames, even.

(all are as of yesterday, around midnight or so.)

ed: DID YOU KNOW snivy is actually the second most-frequent pokémon. ralts outnumbers snivy by 14. there are things at each of 1..22 occurrences, then vulpix 24, snivy 27, then ralts 41. we need more ralts, don't we.

Last edited:

This, except with my username.

res, I love you.

Also, I can see five Pokemon that I alone own :D

IF YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH GIVE ME MONEY no really I need money to buy stuff nobody else has yet really really really

gurdurr, chingling, alrunnik, golduck, electrode? hang on, I think I'm going to get a voltorb. for teleport purposes, of course.

Hey, about the popularity of Pokémon thing, it could be better to actually show the popularity of evolution lines, instead. I think (while in the end it's not that important) that it could be a better way to accurately follow the popular pokes among ASBers, idk just throwing out an idea.
Definitely true, but too much of a hassle for me to bother with at the moment.

Yup, it will be down for a few hours until Butterfree uploads some more files. No worries, it's just denying everybody persmission erroneously at the moment instead of allowing everyone permission erroneously.

Okay! The control panel is working again, this time with no more "oh god how did you get there don't touch that" pages.

Some small updates to the stats page, including a new category: "Most Common Nickname."

Also now available are the "League Pokédex" and "Search Pokémon" options; the former shows a list of all possible species and how many of them there are in the league, with links to the searches for those specific pokémon. Looks like Zhorken beat me to mentioning most of the low-hanging unclaimed species fruit, though (seriously go buy a farfetch'd, what is wrong with you guys). Note that for any pokémon bought for the first time after the hack was in place, the first person to buy one will be immortalized as the first to own it because theirs will always show up first on the search results list. So don't wait! Buy now!

The "Search Pokémon" option allows you to search for pokémon in the league based on either their species or nickname.

Have fun!

Last edited:
I don't have permission to access the Pokémon purchase page.

EDIT: Yeah, what he said.

EDIT2: Also, allowance is reappearing again.

Haha, yeah, I'll get the purchase thing cleaned up in a minute.

Are you sure about allowance? For some reason it defaults to doing that whenever I perform an update (why you do this so much hate) but I already switched it back to normal.

what's wrong with us getting money every time you update? I want money :P

You should make a thing where everytime you update, everyone receives a little bit of money and a happy note detailing everything you made/fixed/changed/whatever.

EDIT: Oh! And you could make it totally seperate from the Allowance, and make it hideable (like you would hide a forum on the main page) and make a little History thing that lists all of the happy notes from newest to oldest!

Somehow I don't think it's a good idea for the server to be churning through that job once a second every Saturday. :P

Maybe if I do add some kind of banner notifier I'll do that, Legendaryseeker.

Now to go fix my avatar again...

Back
Top Bottom