• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Atlanta Police Raids Gay Bar "Just Because"

Yeah...

Isn't Atlanta meant to be one of them fancy cosmopolitan cities? This is quite sad.

Sometimes the people who don't live here think that. Common mistake.

I mean, certain areas of it are pretty good, and Atlanta certainly isn't Bumblefuck or anything like that, but c'mon. It's the south. You expect too much of us.

Cut off everything from Washington to the Mexican border and let it gently drift away tia

Also let's see how long it takes Obama to say anything about this. I'm betting on when pigs fly, don't know about you guys.

Last edited:
Cut off everything from Washington to the Mexian border and let it gently drift away tia

Also let's see how long it takes Obama to say anything about this. I'm betting on when pigs fly, don't know about you guys.
Hey! Frisco's south of DC. :c And I like San Francisco.
Also, in before swine flu/pigs flying joke.

...Wow. This is just pathetic. My last bit of faith in humanity just died.

Really? This one thing, out of all of the more horrible things going on? You know how many people say they lost their faith in humanity after something like this happens just to turn around and go I love people almost immediately afterwards?

But uh, yeah. I really hope Obama comments on it since these assholes deserve to lose their jobs. But it's the South. The only thing good that comes from here is fried catfish and corn muffins. :unsure:

And I should add that by calling them out, it would be more likely for them to lose their jobs. A few reporters covering it isn't going to do that.

Why?

what is this i don't even

I don't understand how someone could be so cruel to someone... out of a prejudice.
And that other people would defend them.
And that the victims would be the ones jailed (for dancing in underwear without a permit? great, but hello, constitutional rights violated much?).

Just... why?

Why?

what is this i don't even

I don't understand how someone could be so cruel to someone... out of a prejudice.
And that other people would defend them.
And that the victims would be the ones jailed (for dancing in underwear without a permit? great, but hello, constitutional rights violated much?).

Just... why?

There are very few people in this world who can think for themselves. Fortunately, many of those people who cannot think for themselves have been raised in an environment that promotes tolerance, so they're raised to be tolerant. Despite not having an original thought in their heads, they're completely harmless because they were raised properly.

Then there are other people who cannot think for themselves who are raised in an environment that promotes intolerance, and thus they practice intolerance. These people have no idea what they're missing out on, and you almost have to feel sorry for them. They don't understand what they're doing.

Then there are people who "get off" on this sort of violence. They can think for themselves, but they have no conscience, and they feed off of the intolerant people who can't think for themselves. These sorts of people are often leaders, but they lead people in the wrong direction. These people are, in my opinion, the true evil in this world. The people who do wrong, but can't think for themselves, are innocent in a way, because they often think they're doing the right thing. These people know they're doing the wrong thing, they just don't care.

There are also people who know it's wrong, but go along with it out of peer pressure. Those people are cowards, and do not deserve forgiveness of any sort.

I once knew this girl who was completely prejudiced against absolutely everyone, and when I asked her why, her excuse was, "I can't help it. My dad is really racist, so I was raised that way. I can't change the way I think." I asked her if her dad jumped off a cliff, if she'd do it, and she said, "That's different!" She was an idiot and a coward, and it was always clear that she KNEW it was wrong and was just doing it to piss people off. IE: She went around saying that she hated a certain race, but then met one that was "hot" and made out with him at work. Derp.

Conclusion: People suck, and Jolteon rambles sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom