• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Attacks and Abilities Guide

Not here it isn't, since the 'happiness' stat is different here. It and Return, like was said above, are determined by the referee based on how the Pokémon feels at the time of its use.

Disable is still listed as 80% accuracy when it is now 100%.

Theoretically the ref could choose to decide how happy it is on a scale of 0 to 255. Honestly I find that a little overelaborate, though; I haven't had to ref return and frustration in a while so I don't exactly remember, but I think I usually just pick a number on a scale of 1 (10 base power) to 10 (100 BP) and have return start at 6/60 BP (and frustration at 40, I guess).

Last edited:
Does Taunt stop Future Sight? And alternatively, would Future Sight fail if Taunt was used after Future Sight was ordered but before the damage was taken?

This Thread said:
Rock Wrecker - 150 Rock 100%
Target: Single
Class: Projectile
Stat: Physical
Contest Type: UltraJam
Contest Score: +40, -40

The user blasts a rapid-fire succession of boulders from the cannons in its arms, pummeling them and dealing extreme damage. This attack takes a great deal of energy to use, however.

The accuracy on Rock Wrecker is wrong. Veekun and serebii say 90%.

How much recoil does a missed Hi Jump Kick deal?
1/4 the damage that would have been inflicted.

Maybe you mean it used it on action one then did nothing on action 2? That's a very common way to ref combos.
This is correct. A combo takes place all in one action, so if it's a two-attack combo, the pokémon will do nothing on the next action; if it's a three-attack combo, it can only be used on the first action of the round and the pokémon will do nothing for the remainder of the round.

Lucas₇₅₅;495382 said:
The accuracy on Rock Wrecker is wrong. Veekun and serebii say 90%.
Fixed.

Sorry for double post, I don't want this to go overlooked

Whirlpool seems to be still listed under its old power and accuracy. As of gen V, it's 35 and 85 respectively.

Back
Top Bottom