• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Axe-Murderer style

I'm not a fan of Axe-Murderer style, but anything to get away from Minimal Dewgong. I'll take Spectrum over any other skin any day.

I like it though. I'm definitely using this in the meantime.

Oh good, Axe-Murderer goes with opalstyle much better than default vB layout. :D

There is a problem though I dought that you can fix it-if, in you signature, you have an adoptable from a place like pokeplushies, the black text telling people the name of the adoptable and what level it is, disappears. It is blends in with the black background.

Couldn't you just go into your sig and change where it says color=black into some other color?

Hooray, new skin! Bouncy Mew next!

Couldn't you just go into your sig and change where it says color=black into some other color?

Hooray, new skin! Bouncy Mew next!

Then you can't see the text in a white style. See the dilemma now?

Oh, and for some reason, Axe Murderer hurts my eyes MORE than Minimal Dewgong

WHAT?! JESUS DIES?

>_>

Thanks a lot. Now I bet you're going to tell me that the Titanic sinks, and Leonardo dies. (Which cannot happen! The guy GUARANTEED that the Titanic would never sink, and DiCaprio is the STAR, the STAR never dies!)

...in the mean time, yay Sneasel. *snuggle snuggle snuggle*

Yay~ I never used this style much, not fond of dark styles because the text boxes then blind me, but it does beat Minimal Dewgong. xD

Thank you Butterfree! *hails*

Whoom, it's about time! My eyes hath ceased screaming in agonized and burning pain. @_@

Thaaaank yoooouu, Butterfree! :D *salutes* Kaiser agrees with the Axe-Murdering Sneasel!

I'd rather like to have the Voice of the Forest style back as well. Is what I was using before the crash, and I liked it. :/

Back
Top Bottom