• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bastard Mafia

JackPK

blame telegram
Pronoun
he/him
Nobody knew what to expect. But as the sun set, they knew they still had to wait some time before the dawn.

48 hours for night actions.

Everybody woke up!

I'm just gonna stand over here and watch you guys talk.

PMZf8Yi.jpg

Nobody died.
48 hours for day phase discussion.

tumblr_nzhwb61igD1rylzllo1_500.jpg

Ah... I see why Jack wanted me to join this game! I wonder if there will be a non-puppy tax in store for Flora...!

Hmph! None of these dogs can live up to my majesty...

tumblr_n44q8qrGRi1sek8pqo1_500.jpg

Well, my beta followers, let's get to it! I'll start.

At the end of last night phase, I got a PM saying that VM is indubitably quirky. I have no idea how this happened, or what this means. Any ideas?

Hmmm. My alignment is down as plain ol' innocent, so either we have some funny alignments mixed in with regular ones, or your mystery messenger gets weird ass results. Maybe they know what it's supposed to mean, but would end up outing themself too early if they were to go ahead and explain.

Also,
pug_suit_3231271k.jpg

july-25-13-Miniature-Dachshund.jpg

I think Eifie's telling the truth - I got a similar PM at the end of the night saying Altissimo was sleepy. And I don't think it actually is saying anything about alignment - I would have trouble thinking that there are two factions named quirky and sleepy. I feel like there are more adjectives yet to be found and we will have them delivered to us later.

I have so many questions about this game but I doubt any of them are going to be answered. In the meantime, better not violate the apparent dog pictures rule, I think there was a game a long time ago where people were actually modkilled for not putting certain pictures in their posts?

july-25-13-Miniature-Dachshund.jpg

I think Eifie's telling the truth - I got a similar PM at the end of the night saying Altissimo was sleepy. And I don't think it actually is saying anything about alignment - I would have trouble thinking that there are two factions named quirky and sleepy. I feel like there are more adjectives yet to be found and we will have them delivered to us later.

I have so many questions about this game but I doubt any of them are going to be answered. In the meantime, better not violate the apparent dog pictures rule, I think there was a game a long time ago where people were actually modkilled for not putting certain pictures in their posts?

tumblr_ntboqvboGq1qd1ozgo1_500.jpg

That was my proposal for Calvinball mafia! Flora's already not been modkilled, so we're probably safe, but why wouldn't you post pictures of puppies?

This is a bastard game, so there could totally be two factions called quirky and sleepy, haha. Not that I actually think that's the case here.

this is already so great

I received a PM saying Eifie was "indubitably resolute", although I received it as a result of my night action so I have no idea why Eifie and Superbird got similar PMs. (I wasn't given any sort of explanation to what this means, though.) This makes me doubt that these adjectives refer to different factions, because three weird factions is highly unlikely, but. Who knows.

obligatory dogpic because why not:
img-thing

tumblr_mm6fdhUI9o1qgepq0o1_400.gif

Instead, I am the most stoic and resolute of canines! Even I have no idea what this means!

Yeah, you'd be pretty damn hard-pressed to run four factions in a nine-player game, so unless everyone but me has a weird faction (or unless everyone has a weird faction and I just don't get told mine outright since bastard mafia), it's a safe wager that the adjectives refer to something else.

Anyways, I think we're probably not going to lynch anyone today, so, in this meantime, allow me to get one little thing out of sight and out of mind. Die, JackPK.

dog_54684a.jpg

Um, that sounded to me more like a terrorist line? Or Sheriff? Some other daykilling action?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'll wait until a bandwagon starts before voting - there's not much evidence for anyone and this early in the game I'd rather not be haphazard.

It may be noted that JackPK is the GM.
It may also be noted that another bastard mafia had everybody's secret win condition to be to lynch the GM.

Black_Labrador_Retriever_portrait.jpg
My Role tells me that Superbird is enthusiastic. Pretty sure these aren't pertaining to factions.

Heh, well, if everyone else is getting results too, I might as well not bother pretending that my result came from some mysterious messenger and not my own role. So, I'm curious... are all of us just inspectors who sniff each other's butts?

tumblr_n59xeoo4yd1sv44wno1_500.jpg

Heh, well, if everyone else is getting results too, I might as well not bother pretending that my result came from some mysterious messenger and not my own role. So, I'm curious... are all of us just inspectors who sniff each other's butts?
I certainly am.
cute-puppy1.jpg

tumblr_o0nld1wSq91rlpicfo1_500.gif

Well, if my hypothesis be true, I propose that tonight, we all sniff one single butt in unison! That is: JackPK's butt! Let us discover what secrets it holds!

Myself, I can't sniff any more butts because, the last time I tried to sniff something, this happened.
Unusual-animal-rescue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom