• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, still looking gorgeous. and latin! my endearment towards you has increased B)
In other words:
datassc.jpg

DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S COOL YES THAT'S RIGHT MY BIRTHDAY WAS COOL.

OBSERVE:

weekendofexcellence3.jpg

Who are all these attractive people, then? That's Ruth, my housemate from last year (and also the Welsh version of myself) at the bottom, and then the second row is L-to-R: Butterfree (who has the best photo-pose ever), elyvorg (a friend of Butterfree's who, I think, isn't on this forum), me (complete with one of opal's rather excellent mojitos), Grabby (my sister - can you see the resemblance?), and Cirrus, being nearly edged out of the photo by my friend Jesus. The top row has a very thrilled Will (one of my housemates), opal, and my friend Ryan, who seems to have seen something exciting on the ceiling.

...note that we were all a little excited from hours and hours of mafia-playing at the time of this photo.

weekendofexcellence10.jpg

elyvorg, Espeon, Ruth, Butterfree, opal and Cirrus at the Expo. Bit blurry, that one.

weekendofexcellence1.jpg

Butterfree, The Grabinator and my wonderful, excited self on the Tube.

weekendofexcellence6.jpg

opal, Cirrus and Butterfree on the Tube, all looking adorable <3

DFHS;TJVGLXD IT WAS SO GOOD.

Haha, okay, fine (anyone who's in these pictures and doesn't want them all over the place, let me know and I'll take them down right away:

Mafia discussion on the Dead Bed

For someone on the Dead Bed, Butterfree is pleased X3

Night falls in Mafialand

And then daytime discussion begins! Grabby clearly suspects someone over there.

This is my 'I've just been lynched' sadface ):

Cirrus might be about to be lynched, too

Us at Canterbury station

Planning our route to the Excel Centre. We picked up the confused guy between elyvorg and Grabby at Canterbury - he'd missed the group of people who he'd planned to go to the Expo with, so he tagged along with us. He was lovely :3

Food and a sit down. Two things you really start appreciating after a day Expo-ing.

THERE WAS A REMOTE-CONTROLLED STEAMPUNK DALEK THERE AND OH GOD IT WAS LITERALLY THE COOLEST THING IN THE WORLD.

I am reasonably sure Butterfree and Espeon don't dislike each other s much as this picture makes it look like they do.

A less blurry but less everyone-looking-at-the-camera version of the picture above (I really fail at photo-taking)

I kept bumping into people I knew from back home or other anime conventions or just generally around. This lovely, wonderful guy (Kurt, one of my best friends) got me a signed, personalised cpy of Simon Pegg's autobiography <3

opal and Cirrus with their Expo spoils (by which I mean hats). Incidentally, that lovely, wonderful guy got me Stephen Fry's autobiography. SO good. And Cirrus made me a card with, among other wonderful things, a picture of TARA WEARING MARTIN FREEMAN'S BOBBLE HAT :DDD

Me with some more peeps. Also, the best hat ever.

And then we all went our seperate ways - me very nearly with Butterfree's sleeping bag. Ruth and I hung around King's Cross for ages, waiting for our train and taking silly pictures.

That enough? :p

Harle and his friends are very shiny.

Only very rarely!

The photos from the Harry Potter Society's Deathday Party finally went up! I'm not in very many of these because I didn't circulate throughout the room very well, but! Also please note that they're absolutely terrible and that I only went as Harry because I slept through the entire day and didn't have enough time to get a costume together before I had to leave.

74426_672242600517_223606134_10298338_3384307_n.jpg

Kickin' it with Dumbles.

fooooooood

There are some more photos (there was a wonderful Deadwig there) but I don't know if the people in them would consent to being shown anywhere, so.

also danni's mass of photos was wonderful
tear to eye etc

EDIT: WOW that last one is huge um i will link to it instead

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, you guys look like you had so much fun at the expo! I'm so jealous. :( I'll have to try and see if I can go next year in October.

also cirrus you are the cutest thing ever did you know

I wish I had the money to get to London. I don't though.

That and I went last March.

Edit: that is some mighty facial hair opal is rocking there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom