• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best and worst-looking Shiny Pokémon?

Re: Best and worst-looking Shiny Pokémon?

Shiny Ralts isn't orange, it's purple.

I like Shiny Gengar, Gastly and Haunter. :DDD But Shiny Entei is boring.

Shiny Ho-oh looks pwnage.

I like shiny aerodactyl (yeah, I butchered that spelling) except for its inner wings. I mean...blue with that shade of pink? Nah. It'd be nice if it were red or purple, but not blue. D:

Best: Umbreon. Definately favorite.
Worst: Mewtwo(OMG WHAAAAAT)

Shiny Umbreon and Altaria are my favourites. I like Vaporeon and Qwilfish too; I have a soft spot for purple things.

Shiny Espeon kind of scares me. o.o

Shiny charizard and rayquaza look cool, but shiny murcrow looks rediculous in pink. It's a dark type!!!!

Shiny charizard and rayquaza look cool, but shiny murcrow looks rediculous in pink. It's a dark type!!!!

*laughs*
PINK MURKROW!? the fellows over at game freak were either drunk or so far ahead of us that it's beyond comprehention when they did that. XD

I find that Rayquaza looks pretty awesome. Then again, I'm biased because my favourite colours are red and black.

The first thing that pops to mind for worst-looking shiny is Espeon. Seriously, bright green on a previously lilac Pokemon? No thanks.

Best: rayquaza, charizard, mew, gyarados
Worst:sneasel, weavile, giratina

Best: Charizard, Voltorb
Worst: Squirtle (It hurts my eyes ;A;), Deoxys

Can't think of any more. P:

Best: Dialga, Gyarados (maybe biased because I have one), Azelf, Gallade (then again I always like Gallade), Gliscor

Worst: Weavile, Pikachu (which sucks because it's the only shiny I caught myself on Diamond), Sceptile (kinda clashes).

I like the Ralts line shinies, but you'd have figured out that by now. But otherwise, I like Parasect, just because it looks like a mushroom from the old Mario games. Absol. Lopunny, Glaceon(<3), Tangrowth, Toxicroak, Roserade, Delcatty, Gliscor, Furret, Eevee, Metagross and Muk.

I hate all those who barely change what so ever, like Pikachu.

Shiny oddish is so cute! I love that shade of green.
I like it too, but maybe that's because that's the only shiny I've ever caught myself.

Worst: Mewtwo(OMG WHAAAAAT)
I like it, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really like green.

I hate Zubat and Golbat (maybe Crobat; does it have the same colour? I haven't seen one) simply because the colours are hideous.

Hmm, I actually like most of them, even the bright eye-burning ones like Tropius or Shuckle. But in particular I like:
Grimer, Koffing, Azelf, Lickiliky, Altaria, Regice, Gastly, Regirock, and, um, that's all I can remember right now.

My least favorites are the ones that don't change much, like Bidoof and Gengar.

I like Altaria, Persian and Umbreon.
I don't like how a ton of the water-types turn purple when they are shiny. Especially since the purple is so UGLY. Ex. Vaporeon, Mudkip line.

Back
Top Bottom