• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best Match for Satoshi/Ash

So, who is it?

• Kasumi/Misty

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Takeshi/Brock

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Shigeru/Gary

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Hakura/May

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Lila/Anabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hikari/Dawn

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Shinji/Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pikachu

• Other (post, please)

• Total voters

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
Let the Shipping Wars begin.

Anywho, I support Palletshipping! They look cute together, none of the hints are dub added, and modern Shigeru is a very nice foil for modern Satoshi. Plus only two types of guys were pink and purple hawaiian shirts. (And yes, they both have.)

Dawn. definetely, Ash never had anything with May, (except for that X-Mas episode but that was'nt shown in this country so it does'nt count)
Misty and him were always arguing, Dawn is the female perfect equivalent version of Ash they go perfect together

Misty.

It's canon, May's a high-pitched damsel in distress and Dawn's a female Ash so no.

Actually, 99.99% Pokéshipping hints are dub added. With Palletshipping, they are often more obvious in the Japanese version. ("Shigeru, shikkari!" anyone?)

...Where's the "I really don't give a crap" option? We all know the writers aren't going to put anything in.

He's going to be gay and live with Brock XD
Just kidding. No one.

*pokes usertitle* Would so rock if it didn't involve cloning. ^^;

I'd probably say Misty. Mainly because Dawn seems a bit too immature for that stuff and May doesn't really seem to like him. ^^

Gary.
I am sorry, Pokeshippers, but in some freakish way, Ash always reacted way more to Gary.
And then maybe Pikachu, but that is, in my opinion, silly.
I used to ship Ash/Latias though, but she has a human form and kissed him. He reacted weird.

Shigeru. Hey, they are meant for each other, and that is hinted several times on the anime..

Go Palletshipping, Go o/

Never gonna happen, though.

Palletshipping? Okay, because that makes since (sarcasm). They HATE each other. HATE. And, I'm pretty sure the writers would write Ash as a straight person considering they are mostly male and staight (one of the producers even said we have new girls in the Anime all the time so they can wear skimpier clothing!)

Actually, you're think of Comashipping. Sato and Geru are on good terms now. They fight, but they're (arguably best) friends like we think they used to be.

Back
Top Bottom