• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia: Quest for the Golden Shards

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

((What did you mean by 'other'? Sorry, I'm just a little confused.))

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

((Malbarad was looking down the hole Arlyett came out of, which read to me at least as a vertical shaft, hence the hidden one seemed to be a separate entrance, or 'cave'))

Edit: All fixed.

Last edited:

Aah. No, sorry, there's been a little mix up; there is only one entrance to the cave. And it is rather vertical, yes. But it was hidden behind the vines and stuff, as stated various times.))0

"I will also join in the fight, Cas. I wish for a rematch against this beast, and this time, to the death." King Phillip walked over to the cave and drew his sword, and charged it with energy from his ring. He was ready for a fight.

"Why should we fight it? It seems very powerful. We'd probably get our butts knocked back to Arylettopia."

"We NEED to fight it. Or else it might just kill us all, on the spot whilst we least expect it."

((I sort of thing this all-curing amazing never-failing spell is sort of God-Moding. And also, the only thing more powerful than the Thing is Arylett, so it'd most probably easily overthrow Curagaja.))

(The point is anyone can use it anyway.)

'The thing is very powerful' Eve said 'but together we may have some sort of chance. My bows and arrows are all ready for combat and my healing spells are all good as well...but for Curagaja it takes all your energy and MP. I don't have any strength or MP left but I think a have a Max Elixir and some Potions. Well...who wants to go first?' Eve asked.

"I'll go first." King Phillip said, and started walking into the cave.

'Well I'll go second' Eve said following King Phillip into the dark and forbidding cave. Eve wished she had payed for insurance but then realized she was a Princess and had free insurance :D

Cas sighed. "I should go first. I know his ways more than you two do."

He disappeared in a puff of purple smoke and reappeared just in front of Phillip. He took one more step forwards - and fell, feel down a deep, vertical hole. Before he hit the ground, he quickly unfastened his cloak and held it above his head like a parachute, allowing himself to slowly float down. When he landed, he took a look around, and saw a tunnel branching off of this pit. The tunnel wqas dimly lit by some sort of natural light.

Eve screamed as Cas fell down a deep hole. Eve looked down the hole and laughed, Cas was using his clock as a parachute!

'Ha ha ha...very good.' Eve said, 'should I follow you down, Lavender my precious chocobo can fly me down?'

Malbarad followed Eve into the cave.
Darn. How will I get down there.
"Don't worry. I'll lower us both down."
He turned to see Raeneudd standing behind him.
"I must insist you do no-" he bagan, but he was cut off.
"You're not going to convince me otherwise, so just give up."
Malbarad thought of mentioning the prince, who was lost to them, but if she wasn't thinking of him it was better he wasn't mentioned.
"Fine," he said, "when it's our turn, lower us down."

"I will continue on this path by floating myself across the pit." KP said, being professional, and then said "I can keep in contact through magical telepathy" he said to Eve.

'Wonderful plan' Eve said to King Phillip. '~OK~down~we~go~' Eve said in Windian so Lavender didn't have a hard time understanding. Lavender flew Eve down slowly before landing with a flop in the cave.

((Back. And has anyone done anything with my char?))

"Well, they seem to be clear - let's go."
Malbarad jumped down the pit, cloak flapping above his head. Although he didn't seem to be falling especially slowly, he could tell he wasn't speeding up. Raeneudd had followed him down, and as he landed he rolled out of her way, allowing her to land gracefully as though she was a feather.

((Everybody, just so you know, Arylett is taking a break from forumming due to some personal problems.))

Cas let the others - except King Phillip, of course - down the passage, his rainbow cloak lighting the way much more brightly than the odd crystals that were sticking out of the walls and ceiling.

They ventured even deeper, and suddenly huge great blobs of darkness began to fall from the ceiling like massive drips of water. They plashed over the ground and began to twist and grow, becoming silhouettes of terrifying creatures - a fearsome skeletal lion, a huge, thick snake skeleton, a giant spider and more.

"Horrid minions," Cas shouted, "Get ready to fight!"

As soon as they had seen the creatures, Malbarad and Raeneudd were ready to battle. The old ranger had an arrow on the bowstring and was tracking the creatures, whilst the princess had generated an orb of light on her sceptre, which had extended to form a staff, ready to loose it.

"Wait for me!"
Lucas splashed a milkshake onto the floor below. He jumped straight into it. He seemed to melt into it, almost looking like he fell through the floor. Suddenly, he popped up out of the puddle. Liquefying milkshake.
He ran after the others.

"Lucas, come with me, for they are many, and I am one." KP said, wanting some company while he walked through the cave.

Back
Top Bottom