• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia: Quest for the Golden Shards

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

Princess Eve watched in anticipation as 'Awesomesauce Nothing' tried to heal Queen Arylett.

'Prehaps I can use my chocobo Lavender's most powerful spell by the name of 'Curagaja'. It is the most powerful spell in terms of healing, everyone who can heal can use it however most people don't know how to use it. To use the spell you have to have no MP left and must have the blood of royalty. Lavender is a chocobo from a royal chocobo family called the 'Chocolatebo'.' Eve said as she translated in Chocolatebo language to Lavender who knew no English except commands.

Last edited:
Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

((Awesomesauce is an adjective in this case - its name is Nothing))

"King Philly, if you don't mind, we all know that your voice and hair are just non-working replicas of awesomesauce ones on awesomesauce videos."

'I'm not sure what to do now as I have tried every healing spell I know...AH HA!' Princess Eve said. 'There is an old Windian legend that the most powerful healing spell is hidden in the hearts of those with royal blood. The spell is in my Windian legends book...' Eve opened the small purse on Lavender's necklace[you know the one that can hold as much stuff as you want and isn't heavy, like Harry Potter] and pulled out her Windian legends book. Eve flicked through the pages and finally found it.

Chapter 27- Curagaja

'Curagaja' is the great Windian spell that forces the target to be fully healed no matter what. This is the greatest White[healing] magic in all of our world and only few get this power. Only those with royal blood have the power in them and even then they have to be skilled with battling.

The way to learn 'Curagaja' is that you need to summon all the MP in your heart and bring it to your soul, then the spell will heal every person in sight with a powerful blast of healing power. You have no control of the power, it just heals completely. No one has ever used this spell and so far it has only been spoken of in legends.

Chapter 28- Curagaja and Meteorga

Once a powerful healing dragon was born out of nowhere. This dragon had the most powerful healing spell, Curagaja. However no one else existed on this vast land so she healing dragon[who is called Windi, which is how the name Windia came] flew around spreading life, not just healing existing animals but making new ones.

All was well for a while. But then another powerful dragon was born and this time was a boy. He was master of Black magic. And of course had the most powerful spell Meteorga. He was angry that Windi[his sister] was so popular among the dragons. He[he is called Stormi] started a great dragon war between them both. The war ended in a tie when they both could take no more as they were equally powerful. Before Windi died she passed on her powers on to an unknown person to defeat the person who gained Stormi's powers as he to passed on his powers.

-End of chapter-

'So...it seems very strangely that even through in the legend it says that the powers were passed on to one all royal blood can use the spell. Just do as it instructs' Eve said after reading out the chapters.

(WOW long post, I guess the legend thing went to long...)

Last edited:

Kinova stood still, watching numbly as the others put their very best efforts into healing Arylett. Fat lot of use I am, she thought bitterly. "Arylett..." she whispered, "come on, wake up..."

She looked helplessly at Cas, who seemed to know more about this situation than anyone else, and hoped he had a plan.

"Eve, we are both royalty, so we could heal her, could we not? And so is Timsyduch."

For the first time Princess Eve tried to use the legendary healing spell Curagaja. Eve summoned all her strength and using her mind pushed her MP into her soul. Explosions of light came out of Eve as she screamed in pain, falling to the floor dead.

'Was I not good enough for such a holy spell' Eve thought. Wait. She thought, she was alive but at the same time she was dead. She was floating...and then everything blurred into sight. She was truly alive again. She didn't know what had gone wrong with the spell.

She opened the book again and turned to the chapter.
'Curagaja' is the great Windian spell that forces the target to be fully healed no matter what. This is the greatest White[healing] magic in all of our world and only few get this power. Only those with royal blood have the power in them and even then they have to be skilled with battling.

Lavender has royal blood and is powerful! And in another chapter it says that you need sunlight and a shard piece to use the spell. Eve took out her part of the shard and placed it on Lavender's tail. Lavender flicked her tail and the shard flew up and caught the sunlight. Suddenly light came from it and healed everyone.

'The spell does work' thought Eve. Eve continued staring at Arylett hoping she would wake up.

((Tincyduch isn't here. He's with Chaostres in Moon Land.))

Raeneudd continued to try and heal the wounds. Although she seemed to have some small effect, she couldn't really tell anymore, the effort having dulled her senses. She stopped and moved back. Clearly she was going to need to use all the magical power she could muster.
"Deathbrink Withdrawal!" she cried, sending a white light which encased Arlyett.
No more, she though as she kneeled, panting heavily.

Eve watched as bright light shone on and wrapped itself apon Arylett. After many more minutes she light was still swirling around Arylett like a whirlpool.

"When is Arylett going to pos- Err, when will something happen?"

Last edited:

'I don't know' Eve said (if you're posting anything OOC then put brackets) 'I wish something would happen, it is getting quite tiring to keep casting this spell'

((Nah, I was just nearly breaking the fourth wall.))

(OK, should we stop posting or something, it doesn't look like Arylett is going to be here very soon)

Edit: (She should be coming.)

Edit edit: 'My queen?' Eve asked as Arylett was as still as she had been this whole time. 'Is it possible that the most powerful healing spell could not awaken you? But that is IMPOSSIBLE, the thing's power can't match Curagaja's unless...Thing was the one who got Stormi's power. But weren't they equal? Eve got more and more confued. Maybe it takes a while for the spell to take effect' Eve thought.

Last edited:

(SLOW DOWN YOU GUYS GOD. Have some patience! I am posting right now, editing this post with my post.)

The Figure... now... now there was another Figure in the fog...

"Have you forgotten me Arylett?"

"N... no... I haven't..."

And she knew, in her mind's eye, that the First Figure was smirking... and so was the Second. They smirked in unison... she could sense a twinkle of energy.

"You know that you have to keep fighting, right Lett?"

"But... but it's so hard... The Horrid Thing... the Horrid Thing... can't I just give up...?"

"Didn't you make a promise that you would never stop fighting? Are you just about to let that go?"

"You could just give up... but we wouldn't let you. I wouldn't let you."

Arylett could feel something... an uplifting warmth on her body... and she could see a light. More and more, a light began to shine forth from the Figures in the fog. It shone warmly.

"Wake up Arylett..."

"Yeah. Wake up Lett."

She... she wasn't sure... but... she couldn't.

She couldn't just give up.

The light was getting brighter and brighter... she could feel it consuming her, consuming her being. Arylett surrendered herself to the healing light.

---------

She opened her eyes.

The dark brown orbs peered around curiously... to gaze blearily at the others... Kinova, Lucas, Philly, Eve, Castycal, and some she had not recognized... where had they come from? Where... where was the Horrid Thing...?

Her body no longer ached. She felt... she felt oddly refreshed. And yet, she wasn't sure how. The pain, it was all gone... that terrible immense pain.

Well at least it was gone physically.

She groaned a bit, sighing with mental exasperation.

It had been a long day.

Last edited:

OK. It is just rather hard not to post and plus if we didn't post this would be on the Second page :)

(I edited it in~ Have at it. And Arylett is just slow, slow, slow, and lazy and procrastinates.)

I'm going. Bye.

"Nothing! She is waking up! You may leave!"
Thank you, Master Lucas. I am at your service.
He then shrank and tranlucentized into nothing. "Queen Arylett! I'm glad to see that you are well. Are you hurt at all? Feeling pain? I could whip up a pain-killing milkshake."
Realizing that he was going into 'autopilot,' he quickly made the milkshake and set it next to her, in case she decided to drink it.

Last edited:

Somewhat shaken, Kinova let out a sigh of relief as Arylett came round. The spells had worked... but why had it taken so much white magic to wake her? Why... and where had the Thing gone? It had taken her, so it must be close by...

"Arylett," Kinova said carefully, gazing around the immediate area for any sign of the creature, "What happened?"

Raeneudd looked up to see that the Queen was finally awake.
"Thank Goodness," she said, managing to recover her breath. She moved back up to the Queen.
"How are you feeling, your majesty.
Malbarad walked about, trying to figure out where Arlyett had come up from.

Last edited:

((I sort of thing this all-curing amazing never-failing spell is sort of God-Moding. And also, the only thing more powerful than the Thing is Arylett, so it'd most probably easily overthrow Curagaja.))

Cas watched in relief as Arylett slowly awakened. He clicked his left fingers once and his right ones twice, and Skeptra shrank his ordinary size, which was around three inches long. The beetle disappeared back into the rainbow cloak, and Cas turned slowly to look at a load of tangled vines that were hanging down from a large outcrop of rock nearby. He swiftly ran over and pushed the vines aside, and felt a sudden wave of invisible dark energy rushing out from the small yet gaping cave that was hidden there. It was probably just a remainder of the horrible things that had happened to Arylett down there, but nevertheless Cas was taken by surprise, and his skin tingled nastily all over.

He turned to the others. "If we wish to find the Thing, we should go down here," he said gravely.

Malbarad turned and walked over to the cave.
"I will come with you. I wish to see and fight this creature again. But please keep this from my companion. I would be remiss in my duties were she to be put in harms way," he said very quietly to Cas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom