• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia: Quest for the Golden Shards

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

"Did you say 'Golden Shards'? We have one! A creature was sent to us by the Moonlandic people as a token of gratitude when we saved their country from an unstable revolt. You should come to Ionia, I might be able to show you it."

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

Lucas yawned. After coming into the meeting room, he had felt as if he was in autopilot the whole time. Suddenly, a tiny bird flew in and confronted him. "Why, hello there. Have you come to tell me something, or to keep me company?"
He waited for the bird to respond.

Last edited:

((Where are you Lucas? The Martlet is in Windia; Arlyettopia's meeting room gets a man in a green cloak))

(There's two cities. Awesomesaucity and Awesomeno City. Awesomesaucity is Windia's city and Awesomeno City is Arylettopia's.)

Oh yes! Thank GOD, Castycal was finally there. She was dying over there. Queen Arylett was not sure which course of action to take or how to intepret the ranger's information. Something about... spirit creatures and "Golden Shards"... She wondered vaguely why these were so important and why it was vital for the rulers of... that one place she couldn't pronounce or remember the name of to know.

The young Queen decided to forsake her fear of looking like an idiot... she probably missed something when she wasn't listening and was about to ask a redundant question.

"...Why is this important?" Her dark eyes still darted around feverently, avoiding the ranger's.

"I am afraid that for the most part, that is confidential. However, if what we have found is accurate, then releasing these spirit creatures would have a disastrous impact on Pheboraedd."

She smirked grimly. Aaah, just the answer she thought she was going to get. Arylett could feel the gears in her head finally quickening the pace a bit, though she was still a bit dazed. Her flushed face seemed to have turned back to its normal colour, finally at least. She could no longer feel heat in it at least.

At least she didn't look stupid! Yes, that was important. Definately. She looked like she knew what she was talking about and dammit, it felt good. Now she felt more like the Queen of Arylettopia! More confidence was gradually filling her up.

Still... it seemed quite suspicious that the information was confidential. How could that one country with the name she could never REMEMBER expect her to support them when she didn't know all the facts? What about the effects on Arylettopia?

"Hmm... well... I don't like to say this... but it... it's not enough for me to go on." She turned to face her adviser. "Just... excuse me for a moment whilst I go and consult with my adviser." Arylett stumbled away from the ranger, to a place out of earshot, and beckoned Castycal to follow her.

((Wait, I'm confused. Didn't you say that you were approaching the castle, TP?"

((What should Somon do? D: ))

The two kept arguing about what they said, and finally Jackie went downstairs, slowly, to make breakfast. However, she didn't know that she couldn't make breakfast, and Somon followed her and prepared the cereal before she even tripped down the last stair.

"Think you're human, don't you?"

She squeaked and slugged along the floor.

((Raenudd (The Magic Princess) is at Windia Castle, Malbarad (The Ranger) is in Arlyettopia, and Tymcyduch (The Kinght Prince) is in Moonland. Three Characters))

((I'm in Latte Port!))

Somon fixed a Latte Port Latte. "Wanna have a portless cup of city?" he asked Jackie. She squealed delightfully and started to sip some of the coffee that Somon had accidentally spilled. She was immune to hyper, fortunately.

"Vespiquen is Awesomeno city!"

((Oh, you should put a line of --- when changing characters.))
Lucas watched the man that walked in earlier. Arylett was talking to him, but then she left. He walked over to the man. "I don't believe we've met - I'm Lucas Nadalas, lord of Nadalasia. And you?"
Ahh, the broken autopilot.

King Phillip followed Queen Arylett when she left to consult with her adviser. He believed that his assistance would be vital on this matter, considering that he knew the most about Moon Land. "I think that that classified info needs to be un-classified. And, with all do respect, that you need to start paying more attention, your queenlyness."

"Malbarad Windstar, Chief of the Rangers of Pheboraedd. I hope you are well?"

Last edited:

"Hmph."

She could feel her face reddening once more, the heat in it returning. Wow, that seemed to be happening a lot. It was just not her day.

The flushing Queen looked away from the King, her eyes narrowed with frustration.

"And who invited you over to my consult with Castycal?" Indeed, Arylett did not at all seem pleased.

"I know the most about Moon Land than any of us. I think that I am vital to this consultation. If you believe that you do not need my assistance then I will gladly go over and find out this classified information for myself, and he can experience the full pleasures of Ionia instead of Arylettopia."

Even redder! Her face just got even redder.

She could feel more and more blood and heat rushing to it. It was suddenly beginning to get very hot in there.

"...And what do you know of Moon Land? And what's that supposed to mean, full pleasures of Ionia and not Arylettopia?"

Arrrgh. It wasn't her day indeed.

"I am the one with the library section on Moon Land. So I suppose you don't want my help? I'll be on my way then."

Arrrgh.

Why...? Why...? She kept on flushing. It seemed like everyone was picking on her. So she hadn't been paying attention! She was tired, she had just woken up... and oh... she was just so stupid. Baaah. Why did she have to be so stupid? Even she could not contemplate her own stupidity.

It was indeed very hot at the moment in that room.

"Very well... you can stay."

"Maybe you should let your advisers do the talking for now, your highness."

"Indeed, I am quite well. A bit tired, though. So, what brings you to the fine land of Arylettopia?"

Back
Top Bottom