• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Café of Doom

:grin:
I prfefer the grapes of math

*looks at thread* HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONNED THE MOST DELICIOUS FURRY FRUIT ON THE PLANET- KIWI?!?!

Amen to that! I also love Peaches, they taste great! I always wanted to grow my own peach tree and when the fruits come, just kick back and grow fat on peaches.

^lol sorry but I couldn't read that without thinking of this:
hyphen.jpg

XKCD is awesome.

^Gin Ichimaru approves of peaches, then so do I.

He also approves of huge-ass swords, who else does?

Swords? yes. any kind. katanas, broadswords, arms from a gallade, shortswords, daggers, knives, dao(?), lightsaber, you name it. If it's sharp, I like it.

Pointy things! :D Not just swords, but polearms and daggers and cool weapons of all sorts make me squee like a rabid fangirl. This is why I always swing straight to the weapons stalls at conventions - to ogle. x3

Swords are one of the best weapons you can use to beat up someone in a bloody fight *nods* Plus I can swallow one and become an expert. I also approve magic wands like those from Harry Potter.

Magic gets approval when it's pokémon. Of course, the scientists later said all pokémon have a self-propagating energy core that is able to release more energy the more it is used (frequently called "leveling up").

Amg, science, amiright?

^Gin Ichimaru approves of peaches, then so do I.

He also approves of huge-ass swords, who else does?

Hell yeah, Gin has a cool sword! Sephiroth's sword is microscopic compared to Gin's long ass blade... boy that did NOT come out right. But seriously, Gin is cool, a character that I find very interesting and well written.

I also love watermelon and plums, they're delicious! But I hate apples, I find it odd that I love apple pie, apple juice, apple cider, apple turnovers, candy apples, and cinnamon apples, but not apples themself.

Hell yeah, Gin has a cool sword! Sephiroth's sword is microscopic compared to Gin's long ass blade... boy that did NOT come out right. But seriously, Gin is cool, a character that I find very interesting and well written.

I also love watermelon and plums, they're delicious! But I hate apples, I find it odd that I love apple pie, apple juice, apple cider, apple turnovers, candy apples, and cinnamon apples, but not apples themself.

WHAT. WHAT IS THIS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom