• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

picture.php
picture.php

As I said, it's small cause it's a baby and FR LG sprites are smaller anyway.

I designed a new Spinosaurus pokemon and it's in my DeviantArt (link at bottom of sig) and was wondering if someone could make a sprite of it please. It's a water/dark type and sometime I'm going to make two prevos to make a three pokemon set and maybe an alternate evo.

^It's a sprite. An icon is like 10 pixels by 10 pixels or less. That's 28 by 34.

I've also made a Pidgeotto evo that's Flying/Dark, except only a fraction of it is scratched. I have a whole Veekun-style document on it.

EDIT: I'll try the Tyrannosaurus!

Last edited:
Hey people. I've been dead for a while, I think I'll end up not doing anything for this. Sorry White Wolf. I'll try, though D:

Okay, I've scratched it...

spinosaurusunnamed.png

I don't have a name for it, though. Maybe Tidrench as tide/drench or tide/trench?

It's just a suggestion. You can name it if you like.

Oh My Gosh this is a bad sprite! But can it go in?

BoochuScratch.png

EDIT: Wait, I need to make it fit in sprite restrictions first...

@Ken #1: You want to be made fun of, eh?

First one: Way too large, needs shading and outline colors other than black.
Second one: You just resized Charizard, which makes it look terrible, and then you added Steelix parts. We need pure scratch.

Back
Top Bottom