• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Ahh, I'm bad at scratch spriting.
anurric46825.PNG

I call it Anurric. But I don't like the name much...

It's better than Funbit :/

I'm not trying to be mean here, but being a /gym leader/ for doing a couple sprites is pretty obnoxious, if you ask me. :/

Hi everyone, sorry for not updating the website yet but I've had football training on tuesday and yesterday we went out so I didn't have alot of time. I'm going to update it with the new sprites now,
EDIT: The website has been updated

http://pokemonaeatearoa.jimdo.com/

Tropiking = I really like the starters and am going to use them as the grass starters for my game. Yeah I would really like you to make the other starters as the grass ones are great.:grin:

Cyrptica = Sorry but you can't be a gym leader as I've already designed them and everything but you could be a trainer in the gym because I'm going to have trainers in the gyms that you can train against.

Last edited:
I'm fine with that ;)

I'm thinking of making a tiger, plus two Pokémon named Leaflare and Leaferno, but that'll be it until I get more ideas.

ferrikpm = They're nice, I'll probably use them, I really like the first one.

Cryptica = Cool, I think a tiger pokemon is a good idea, I hope it turns out good. Remember that I still need more dino pokemon.

i made them when i was six.... the shading needs work.... i was imagining making my own game and working on starters, but i never got to them, so you can use them. oh, and they were supposed to evolve from the one after them. diaceog =dog-ice
farost = far-frost
crystail = crystal-tail
drawing clusters of crystals is easy. make the base, and add jagged things sprouting out.

Yeah I was thinking that but the smallest one looks too much like an eevee evo and doesn't really look like it would evolve into the next stage, but the other two would be a good evo set.

Last edited:
hmmm..... it might make a good sphinx-role.i made stat ideas for it once,in format as dppokedex.
daiceog:
type: water-ice.
pokedex info:
the 5th most hard-headed pokemon there is. it is thought that it has the ability to part water from a distance.
method to obtain:
as starter in starpetal town.
HP:-
ATT:---
DEF:-
SPa:---
SPd:--
learned attacks:
basic, pound.
4, leer.
7, ice ball.
10, ice shard.
13, icey wind.
16, bublebeam.
19, brine.
22, power gem.
25, aqua drive.
28, flame wheel.
31, energy ball.
34, avalanche.
37, aurora beam.
40, ice beam.
43, hail.
tm attacks:
2, dragon claw.
3, water pulse.
7, hail.
10, hidden power.
13, ice beam.
14, blizzard.
18, rain dance.
24, thunderbolt.
53, energy ball.
57, charge beam.
59, dragon pulse.
72, avalanche.
86, grass knot.
03, surf.
07, waterfall.
egg moves:
hydro pump.
icicle spear.
powder snow.
extrasensory.
egg group:
water group 1.
minaral group.
farost:
type: water-ice.
pokedex info:
the fin on it's back is made of pure crystal.
when it's tail droops it means a tsunami is coming.
method to obtain:
evolve from daiceog.
HP:---
ATT:-----
DEF:--
SPa:------
SPD:---
i made them when i was eight, though......

i know.im going to scatc it now, though, and do a pixelover.
EDIT:
i cant seem to get it right. if someone else wants to try and fix it go ahead.
any other pokemon that need to be finished?

Last edited:
I'm dropping out of the male kanga contest. It be hard. I'm just going to scratch my own Fakemon.

Speaking of, need something similar to the Eevee line? Because I'm coming up with one.

Actually, the first one seems to be a Raikou edit. It and Arcanine have very similar poses. o:

I don't really have the time to take part in this kind of project (plus I only sprite DP-style nowadays), but it seems to be shaping up nicely. Good luck and all that~

almost correct. the last one is a raikau edit with an arcanine muzzle. and i have four dogs, and i is snout. muzzles are things you put on a snout to stop them from biting.

Actually the first one is a Raikou edit, but it still looks good. I still need alot more sprites, I've worked it out and I need 60 new pokemon and at the moment I've got between 20 and 30. Also everyone I need back sprites for nearly every pokemon that's been made so I can put them ingame properly to do testing and stuff, but keep the new pokemon coming.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see those two new posts. Also Bluwiikoon, I want my sprites in DP style because I'm going to be using mostly resized DP and P sprites and some others

I've been doing revamps of the maps I've done so as to incorporate my new features of the game and I'll post them on my website when I'm done.
Also I need backsprites done for all of the pokemon done so far so that I can put them ingame properly so that I can use them ingame. If you send the backsprites I'll post some pics of them battling ingame and some other things.
Also I think I need a new website for the game because the one Ihave at the moment isn't the right kind of website for a game, it doesn't have the features I need. It needs to be free, be able to add new pages and sections, add pictures, maybe videos and customisable. If anyone knows of a good one (except freewebs, cause for some reason it won't load on my computer) please tell me. Thanks, also please keep the sprites coming as I still need loads to get to my 60 new pokemon target for my game.

Back
Top Bottom