• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Well, I'll join and start soon, with a grass evo line.
If it's not too much, can I have a Myth embedded in there?
Pweasy?
Anyway, It'd be like the pseudo-legend or something. =D

One question, do you want all the starters to be dinosaurs? I currently have tiger fire starter line completed that needs resized. Plus I have 2/3 sea otter water starter line finished.

If you want all dinos that's fine too. Don't feel bad if you want dinos because I did the other starters before this. It's not like I spent all this time on starters only to find out you wanted dinos.

Sorry to double post but here is the back sprite for Cankyl.

EDIT: See my next post to see new back sprite for Cankyl.

Last edited:
I've made Mantisgise's back sprite!

mantisgiseback.png

calling dibs on water/fire type starters, i've got design and ideas ready. i just have to sprite them.

fire starters, all based on a t-rex.
2mzwk7k.gif
<-- grr i hate this sprite :(
Fire, Mokoahi

2zxqa9c.gif

Fire, Mokotahu

rvm3ib.gif

Fire/Rock, Mokoete

PichuK = Tropiking already had dibs on the starters but I really like the ones you've done so we wait and see what Tropiking makes and then I'll decide which ones will be the fire starters.You can still do the water starters and then decide if Tropikings or yours are the starters. Also if they are not the starters they will still go ingame.

Tropiking = I'd like any kind of starters, the tigers an otters sound like a good idea. PichuK has made a good fre starter line so I'll see yours when you post and whichever one I like better I'll use as the starters and the same goes for the water starters.:grin:

RandomTyphoon = Sure you can have a myth ingame but only if you contribute enough.:grin:

water types. all based on the dimetrodon:
zxl0df.gif

Water, Waipepe

ifbwpt.gif

Water/Poison, Waikina

m8fn6q.gif

Water/Poison, Waihana

Last edited:
PichuK, those are great but still if Tropiking makes a water starter set I choose whichever one is best and use them and I'll still use the other ones but they won't be starters.

Hi everyone, I was looking through some of the programs I'm using to make the game and I found that the program I'm using to change evolution, attacks and stats, only lets you give a pokemon up to five evolutions and so I wouldn't be able to have all the evos of eevee because there are 7. I figured out that to be able to have all the evos I would need to create a new kind of Eevee and split the evolutions between and also I wanted to add 3 new evos. So the normal Eevee would evolve into Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Umbreon and the new Eevee would evolve into Leafeon, Glaceon and the 3 new evos. I would have to change how Espeon and Umbreon evolve because there isn't any night time in fr & lg. So I'm looking for some people to create the new evos. I wanted a flying type that's going to be called Breezeon, a ground type that I don't have a name for yet (any suggesions are welcome) and a poison type that's either going to be called Fumeon or Acideon (which would you prefer?). So I need some people to make the new evos, anyone can make one and if there's more than one I'll decide which one by Sunday night (England time).:grin:

Espeon with Sun Stone and Umbreon with Moon Stone maybe? You're gonna have to find a place to put another Moon Stone in the game, though, if that's the case. As for Glaceon, I have no idea.

I think I've found a program that lets me edit items, I have yet to try it out yet but if it works I think I should be able to make a Frost Stone for Glaceon and some new items for the three new evolutions.

Hmmm.. Acideon sounds cooler. I've given up on trying to post my T-rex thingie, Photobucket wont accept it. I could work on the Eeveelutions... and how about a Poison Spike or something for Fumeon/Acideon? The Ground type could be called Quakeon? Or Fissureon? Mabe you could have a rock type called Bouldeon... Wow I'm better at this than spriting :sweatdrop:

Like I said, I need someone to do the Vambite back sprite for me. A Pokemon with horns that long is a bit too hard for me.... D:

XDragonFireX I use imageshack to upload all my pics and it works fine, if you want to use it just go to google and write imageshack and it should be the top site. Also thanks for the sugestions, I think I will go with Acideon.

I've nearly finished my new website for the game, I'll post a link when I'm finished.

Back
Top Bottom