• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i think vm is saying that the surprise reactions when he claimed OP god tier vigilante are approx. equal to the surprise reactions on keldeo's vote

i think vm is saying that the surprise reactions when he claimed OP god tier vigilante are approx. equal to the surprise reactions on keldeo's vote
if that’s the case i don’t think that’s remotely true and i don’t see any value in comparing those two incidents tbh

I'm gonna go out here even if it's not true and i lose the game for us all but i'm getting GOOD VIBES from mewtini.

Now Cop!Emmy might not be great at stuff like this but mewtini has some solid vibes. Let's not lynch her.

Hi Superjolt!! :D Good luck with the big move! I bet your sister super SUPER appreciates the help at a time like this
Thanks! :D She definitely appreciated it, she's been so overwhelmed with everything (with not being able to go to her college graduation ceremony, and having to pack and move everything from the house she was renting near her college back to our house and then having to re-pack everything once she figured out what she was bringing with her to the apartment) she was glad we were there and now I think she's just relieved that everything is finally done and she can settle into her new place!

And now for Some Thoughts on the game!

So I'm up to about page 16-17, and I don't have too much to say so far since it's been mostly sillyposting and not a whole lot has stuck out to me, but I do have a few things:

Liiiight townlean for now on Emmy for #114 because I like that she asked this question in the middle of all the sillyposting, I think trying to spark serious discussion when things are mostly Not Serious looks good. I like mewtini based on tone so far, same goes for Blu and I like the excitement from Blu, so townleans there. Also kind of like Herbe who sounds legit excited to have rolled town. And if we're hypoclaiming, then Herbe is defintiely a lean green townie machine! Not sure about Seshas, kind of want to keep an eye there going forward maybe?

Quite a lack of voting so far, wish there were some votes being tossed around because it would help with vibes/reads (or at least for me!)

That's all I've got so far, I think.

Things seem to be taking a shift towards serious at the point I'm up to so should be interesting going forward. I'm feeling a little distracted and trying to resist reading more of Paranatural, hopefully I can get caught up tonight (or at least get up to page 35-ish)

she's been so overwhelmed with everything (with not being able to go to her college graduation ceremony, and having to pack and move everything from the house she was renting near her college back to our house and then having to re-pack everything once she figured out what she was bringing with her to the apartment) she was glad we were there and now I think she's just relieved that everything is finally done and she can settle into her new place!
oh yeah, also glad that she's moved in/things are settled!! :^) the coronavirus college experience really is ... something. ;(

I made a tierlist because why not
it me
rari_teh – doing my best

Town
Bluwiikoon – the only person who posted a lot and I’ve not once vibed weirdly with

Leaning town
kyeugh – if she was mafia she’d probably press me + mewt nonstop after the trebekkening
mewtini – if I’m cop she’s locktown. very good vibes. we tend to have similar reads ig
M+7 – I like his stream-of-consciousness posting. maybe should put him one tier below tbh

Slightly town
kokorico – I like his posts. Behaviour matches townphase of tvt.
myuma – The little she posted felt towny imo, would like to see more
Butterfree – I like her longpost, but she’s some notches below M+7 for being more Thought Out™ instead of stream-of-consciousness. Hopefully we’ll get to see more of her in the next Days
IndigoEmmy – Acting kinda different, but that’s not alignment indicative ig
VM – I like his posts, but I’d like to see more thoughts. Much more.
Herbe – Sounds very towny but I’m wary bc he sounded exactly the same when he was wolf
Keldeo – I like how he moves conversation forward and I think he’s genuinely attempting to sort people out, though I figure w!Keldeo wouldn’t play much different. Still vibing more positively than negatively.
Superjolt – I think I like the way he’s presenting his thoughts. Excited to see the rest of it!

Null (would like to see more of all of these too)
Seshas
I liek Squirtles
Mr. Ultracool
Trebek

post moar (alphabetical order)
RNP
Stryke
Tofu

i'm grumbling about the myuma vote. i don't vibe with it.
PoorTM vibes from this post, in addition to them making clear their stance on Keldeo afterwards
In any case I don't think ? they could both be wolves

can you expand on this? sorry
Last time I wolfed, I subconsciously started defending the villagers who were wagons to look better
the appeasing keldeo part afterwards is probably just not-alignment-indicative though
(it got out of hand and I ended up strongarming a CFD on my mafia buddy)

Hi @Vipera Magnifica ! ^^ I haven't heard many thoughts from you so far this game, so do you have any particular leads or strong feelings at the moment? You clearly aren't keen on the rari/mewtini thing, but I'm curious what you think about any other vibes in the game at the moment.
I said my piece back like two pages ago and that's all I have to say in terms of leads. I don't think it's impossible or even unlikely that one of rari/mewtini is scum, I just think the basis for suspecting them feels pretty flimsy. I'm also just... not a huge fan of making snap judgments about people on D1 and it was certainly never part of the old TCoD meta. You folks can speculate all you want but I'd rather wait for more mech information instead of making decisions based purely on vibes.

*waves cane* back in my day, we abstained uphill, both ways, in the snow on D1

Back
Top Bottom