• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

It's all I can see as a clue right now, but it could also definitely be some galaxy brain misleading by the wolves. đź‘€

I know we feel at the moment that Seshas' murder may be because wolves were intimidated by their prowess in previous games, but is it worth analysing the posts they've made in this thread to see if anything else sticks out?

it does
ultracool train was me/seshas/keldeo at peak but seshas was pretty noncommittal about it
i'm biased because i liked ultracool's few posts but idk if that theory for seshas nk makes sense, like, none of us three really cared about it afaict lol and seshas wasn't getting collectively townread (or at least not more strongly than keldeo i think?)

Hello all,, sorry for the dumb questions but what are TR and CD?
CD isn't anything, blu was talking about .iso files i think
TR is townread

I want you folks to look at kyeugh's votes in particular

Active votes bolded. Invalid votes stricken through.

kyeugh votes kyeugh (#162)
kyeugh unvotes (#166)
Keldeo votes Trebek (#509)
Vipera Magnifica votes Mawile (#516)
Keldeo unvotes (#589)
Keldeo votes myuma (#710)
kyeugh votes Seshas (#760)
mewtini votes Seshas (#766)
Vipera Magnifica votes Eifie (#781)
Seshas votes Mr. Ultracool (#797)
Vipera Magnifica votes abstain (#800)
IndigoEmmy votes abstain (#801)
IndigoEmmy votes abstain (#803)
IndigoEmmy votes Seshas (#805)
Vipera Magnifica votes IndigoEmmy (#819)
RedneckPhoenix votes kyeugh (#833)
Keldeo unvotes (#883)
Vipera Magnifica unvotes (#892)
mewtini votes Mr. Ultracool (#893)
Keldeo votes Mr. Ultracool (#905)
kyeugh votes Stryke (#907)
rari_teh votes Stryke (#909)
Herbe votes Stryke (#910)
mewtini votes Vipera Magnifica (#950)
myuma votes Stryke (#957)
mewtini votes Stryke (#965)
mewtini votes myuma (#979)
IndigoEmmy unvotes (#997)
rari_teh votes myuma (#1032)
kyeugh votes myuma (#1040)
Tofu votes abstain (#1058)
kokorico votes Stryke (#1059)

Keldeo votes myuma (#1072)
Bluwiikoon votes myuma (#1111)
Keldeo votes Stryke (#1120)
rari_teh votes Stryke (#1132)
M Plus 7 votes myuma (#1140)
Keldeo votes myuma (#1141)
Trebek votes myuma (#1143)
Butterfree votes myuma (#1147)
Keldeo votes Stryke (#1155)
mewtini votes Stryke (#1162)
M Plus 7 votes Stryke (#1163)

kyeugh was the first person to vote for Seshas, who we know to be town.
kyeugh also started the Stryke wagon. Could this have possibly been to protect Mr. Ultracool? We'll come back to this later.
kyeugh finally voted for myuma, perhaps to distance herself from the wagon she started? myuma was, of course, town.

I just think it's a tad suspicious kyeugh just happened to only vote for confirmed town. I'm parking my suspicion on kyeugh for the time being. I have noticed that mewtini also voted for the same three people, but unlike kyeugh she wasn't the one generating the momentum for those wagons. She also voted for Mr. Ultracool, so I think it's extremely likely that there is exactly one mafia between Mr. Ultracool/mewtini... and I'm leaning toward Mr. Ultracool.

I want you folks to look at kyeugh's votes in particular

Active votes bolded. Invalid votes stricken through.

kyeugh votes kyeugh (#162)
kyeugh unvotes (#166)
Keldeo votes Trebek (#509)
Vipera Magnifica votes Mawile (#516)
Keldeo unvotes (#589)
Keldeo votes myuma (#710)
kyeugh votes Seshas (#760)
mewtini votes Seshas (#766)
Vipera Magnifica votes Eifie (#781)
Seshas votes Mr. Ultracool (#797)
Vipera Magnifica votes abstain (#800)
IndigoEmmy votes abstain (#801)
IndigoEmmy votes abstain (#803)
IndigoEmmy votes Seshas (#805)
Vipera Magnifica votes IndigoEmmy (#819)
RedneckPhoenix votes kyeugh (#833)
Keldeo unvotes (#883)
Vipera Magnifica unvotes (#892)
mewtini votes Mr. Ultracool (#893)
Keldeo votes Mr. Ultracool (#905)
kyeugh votes Stryke (#907)
rari_teh votes Stryke (#909)
Herbe votes Stryke (#910)
mewtini votes Vipera Magnifica (#950)
myuma votes Stryke (#957)
mewtini votes Stryke (#965)
mewtini votes myuma (#979)
IndigoEmmy unvotes (#997)
rari_teh votes myuma (#1032)
kyeugh votes myuma (#1040)
Tofu votes abstain (#1058)
kokorico votes Stryke (#1059)

Keldeo votes myuma (#1072)
Bluwiikoon votes myuma (#1111)
Keldeo votes Stryke (#1120)
rari_teh votes Stryke (#1132)
M Plus 7 votes myuma (#1140)
Keldeo votes myuma (#1141)
Trebek votes myuma (#1143)
Butterfree votes myuma (#1147)
Keldeo votes Stryke (#1155)
mewtini votes Stryke (#1162)
M Plus 7 votes Stryke (#1163)

kyeugh was the first person to vote for Seshas, who we know to be town.
kyeugh also started the Stryke wagon. Could this have possibly been to protect Mr. Ultracool? We'll come back to this later.
kyeugh finally voted for myuma, perhaps to distance herself from the wagon she started? myuma was, of course, town.

I just think it's a tad suspicious kyeugh just happened to only vote for confirmed town. I'm parking my suspicion on kyeugh for the time being. I have noticed that mewtini also voted for the same three people, but unlike kyeugh she wasn't the one generating the momentum for those wagons. She also voted for Mr. Ultracool, so I think it's extremely likely that there is exactly one mafia between Mr. Ultracool/mewtini... and I'm leaning toward Mr. Ultracool.
I kinda see where you’re coming from, but I don’t think I agree?
like, I might be being really naïve here, but didn’t pretty much everybody who ever voted D1 vote on Stryke, myuma and/or Ultracool?
if the problem’s starting wagons, Keldeo was the first to try a myumawagon and failed; does that mean that kyeugh is likelier to be maf than Keldeo only because she succeeded in her wagonmounting endeavours?
I don’t vibe with this tbh

hm. idk tbh. i see your point but i feel less personally weird about it when i would've started the seshas train if she hadn't (i think i said as much when i joined the wagon). that probably doesn't make me look any better but meh ... i guess she made the case for myuma so mayyybe that's something but i remember thinking that stryke made sense as a pressure vote, and like i said i already wanted more out of seshas

i would probably sooner want to look at the people who flipped between myuma/stryke without giving much rationale (in the hopes of coming off towny-confused) if that makes sense

if kyeugh is mafia again i will hate myself for this but

i've talked a little about why i don't presently feel like she is, and evn if i didn't agree with her votes (which i kinda did this time around) i don't think placing the first vote on someone should be suspicious grounds in and of itself. granted i get really nervous about it and thats why i only ever follow people onto wagons lmfao

hi y'all.

n1 hypocop: butterfree

no that is not a vote i just bolded it to make it easier to read

when i was catching up with the thread and i got to the VM "look at this list" post kyeugh stood out to me too. i went to mini vindication station when vm said that was on his mind too lmao. not ready to vote just yet, but let's stir this pot a bit.

i'm not really sure in what way the pot is supposed to be stirred. my votes made sense to me (and others!) at the time i made them and it's regrettable that they were landing on villagers but it's not like anyone had any better ideas. not really going to defend myself beyond that, if you want to vote on me for it then whatever but i don't think it's productive to engage with it more than that

If I'm cop I checked myuma last night. :(

If the kill got /deflected/ onto Seshas somehow then probably don't speak up, though, because that only guarantees a townie rather than a mafia. I think.
Can you clarify what you mean by "that only guarantees a townie rather than a mafia"? I don't think I follow.

I just think it's a tad suspicious kyeugh just happened to only vote for confirmed town.
Mmmm, only voting for townies seems like pretty tenuous evidence. There's nothing that makes it unlikely a townie would vote for three different townies on D1, and the fact the people kyeugh voted for happen to now be dead and confirmed thus doesn't really have anything to do with her alignment (in fact, if anything one would think if she were mafia the people she voted for would be people she saw as plausible lynch targets and might not go for in the night). I'm not sure this means anything? (And also if I'm a cop she's clear.)

Back
Top Bottom