• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

either don't lynch me today or lynch me, and when i flip green, lynch one of those two tomorrow

d2 i hard claim not-cop, implying i'm a power role other than cop
uuuuh how so? the implied statement i see is that you’re town and you want to be sure that nobody is FoSing possible-cop because they think you’re the real cop who’s afraid to claim

otherwise, while I 100% see where you’re going, I have Reasons to believe that kyeugh is not mafia

uuuuh how so? the implied statement i see is that you’re town and you want to be sure that nobody is FoSing possible-cop because they think you’re the real cop who’s afraid to claim

otherwise, while I 100% see where you’re going, I have Reasons to believe that kyeugh is not mafia
yes but what are the reasons

i wanna help the got damn town but when you're dodging like this i cant

yes but what are the reasons

i wanna help the got damn town but when you're dodging like this i cant
if i say, i may put people in danger and i do not like it
if this wagon grows i’ll probably spill the beans, but you have to trust me. i see the same dots you’re seeing and i see that when connected they produce a nifty picture of a sirfetch’d with a gun in the wing, but i am saying that i have solid reasons to trust kyeugh at this point

Reminder: The day phase will end in 2 hours.

Active votes
Mist1422 votes Vipera Magnifica (#2779)
Keldeo votes M Plus 7 (#2899)
Vipera Magnifica votes RedneckPhoenix (#2931)
Tofu votes RedneckPhoenix (#2934)
Bluwiikoon votes RedneckPhoenix (#2946)
kyeugh votes RedneckPhoenix (#3075)
IndigoEmmy votes RedneckPhoenix (#3099)
Herbe votes M Plus 7 (#3236)
mewtini votes RedneckPhoenix (#3297)
kokorico votes Herbe (#3339)
RedneckPhoenix votes kyeugh (#3411)

Active votes bolded. Invalid votes stricken through.

Herbe votes Keldeo (#2539)
mewtini votes Keldeo (#2541)
Mist1422 votes Vipera Magnifica (#2779)
rari_teh votes Vipera Magnifica (#2785)
Keldeo votes M Plus 7 (#2899)
RedneckPhoenix votes IndigoEmmy (#2911)
Vipera Magnifica votes RedneckPhoenix (#2931)
kyeugh votes RedneckPhoenix (#2932)
Tofu votes RedneckPhoenix (#2934)
mewtini votes RedneckPhoenix (#2936)
mewtini votes kyeugh (#2939)
Trebek votes RedneckPhoenix (#2940)
mewtini votes RedneckPhoenix (#2941)
Bluwiikoon votes RedneckPhoenix (#2946)
Trebek votes Santa (#2948)
rari_teh votes Keldeo (#2951)
Trebek votes RedneckPhoenix (#2965)
kyeugh unvotes (#2983)
kyeugh votes RedneckPhoenix (#3075)
IndigoEmmy votes RedneckPhoenix (#3099)

rari_teh unvotes (#3141)
rari_teh votes RedneckPhoenix (#3172)
Herbe votes RedneckPhoenix (#3175)
Herbe unvotes (#3220)
mewtini unvotes (#3222)
rari_teh unvotes (#3225)
Trebek unvotes (#3233)
Herbe votes M Plus 7 (#3236)
mewtini votes RedneckPhoenix (#3297)

RedneckPhoenix votes kyeugh (#3311)
rari_teh unvotes (#3333)
kokorico votes Herbe (#3339)
RedneckPhoenix votes kyeugh (#3411)

ISO of RNP

This is a strange one because RNP's ISO is so short, and what is there was a real struggle to try to get anything alignment-indicative out of, especially since he strikes me as a very... unique player, in a good way but it also makes assessments inevitably difficult. I also wanted to look into the circumstances surrounding the claim and wagon formation to try and provide necessary context.

The conclusion I am making is that RNP has a great sense of humor.

wow! i never knew voting at random was such a high level tactic!

what the fuck did seshas do to get a wagon
looking thru the thread again i cannot see anything that would make seshas seem suspicious. why

These two read like potential TMI to me.

sorry i'm late

i jailed emmy, so emmy is either mafia or was targetted by mafia, if the vigkill went thru
i jailed stryke first bc it was funny and then i jailed kyeugh outta spite.
's why i hypocleared kyeugh but then i thought "well, she might be a different mafia role" and un-cleared
emmy

i'm not smart and emmy's been quiet so i'm just sticking to the one hunch i have

I... have been trying to parse out the exact series of these posts with respect to the claim. The logic is... hard to follow for that of a villager.

The more recent behavior is also sort of a *shrug* I don't really know what's going on? I buy the theory that it is more likely a flailing wolf trying to make things stick than the other way around, but other opinions are welcome. I wish I could have come to some sort of behavioral conclusion that helped more.

That updated vote tally is a godsend.

I need to go back and see why koko is voting Herbe, I don't recall that.
good starting place:

god idk what’s happening anymore but i also don’t want to get to EoD without voting so i guess i just have to Think ™ more

good starting place:
Much appreciated!

tl;dr: role distribution doesn't make sense if both RNP and Herbe are telling the truth, and imo wolf!Herbe is more likely than wolf!RNP

evidently I'm not going to convince the rest of town, but everyone seems to agree that if RNP flips green tonight Herbe ought to be the next lynch or vigkill, so I'm cool with that ig

Hey hey, gonna eat something and then be here!

MP7 can you walk through the town RNP and mafia RNP mindsets/logic that you see there for me?

god idk what’s happening anymore but i also don’t want to get to EoD without voting so i guess i just have to Think ™ more
same lol the x hours of sleep didn’t really help

tl;dr: role distribution doesn't make sense if both RNP and Herbe are telling the truth, and imo wolf!Herbe is more likely than wolf!RNP

evidently I'm not going to convince the rest of town, but everyone seems to agree that if RNP flips green tonight Herbe ought to be the next lynch or vigkill, so I'm cool with that ig
big agree on the second part

Back
Top Bottom