• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

My confusion about rnp is because, if he were town and protected her by jailing her, why would he then go vote for her the next day? Unless there was some mechanic where he could actually talk to her during the night phase and suspected something... I'm just too confused to commit to a vote on him, but could maybe be convinced. Or maybe my confusion should convince me, but, I have work brain right now.

Rari has also voted for me in the past in addition to today. Honestly I don't get it, but whatever.
i am now in agreement with skylar that it is a bit too late for discussing alternate wagons
i shall make my case on you tomorrow though

btw MP7 did I answer all your questions? I know you asked me some but I think I probably answered them in the course of doing normal stuff

herbe
sorry mate
i’m gonna go herbe for now bc of [nope] but my vote may or may not [nuh uh] in the next 45 minutes
I'm leaning more towards Herbe than RNP tbh
Can you all tell me more?
i’m in agreement but am currently [lol]
huh
can someone explain the herbe thing to me

i don't really understand this except for in relation to rnp in which case it seems to me like it makes more sense to just shoot rnp and resolve herbe with the vig if necessary
Yeah for me it's in relation to RNP. I'm kind of no longer vibing because that makes sense to me and that seemed like a big swing.
The swing was a bit alarming, lol.
alright, i’m done meming- rnp

i was interested in seeing how the mafia would react to a herbe wagon suddenly appearing: would they wagon it, or double down on rnp?
Who if anyone do you think is most likely to be mafia here in the quoted posts, and what would they be doing?

My confusion about rnp is because, if he were town and protected her by jailing her, why would he then go vote for her the next day? Unless there was some mechanic where he could actually talk to her during the night phase and suspected something... I'm just too confused to commit to a vote on him, but could maybe be convinced. Or maybe my confusion should convince me, but, I have work brain right now.
his jail also functions as a role block, so it would be reasonable for him to assume that he either a) protected emmy from death or b) stopped emmy from killing

well that's unfortunate because that's like, my entire PoE

MP7/koko/RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu are leftovers

idk an RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu scumteam is...possible? ultracool might have to be outgroup for that though

what makes the most sense rn is RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu/VM/Ultra, with ultra being outgroup

but would there really be an outgroup in the smaller setup?
butterfree/herbe/mewtini/emmy/RNP/tofu mech clear (assuming I read correctly and tofu claimed vig, not VM)
I am not willing to put RNP in the PoE until we get an alternate explanation on where the kill went

unless the team is like

RNP/Tofu/VM/+2 and there was a 1-shot vig
mewtini and Emmy seem like the most logical kills last night, maybe herbe

Outside shot of Tofu/VM I guess?
no infolynching

also am I insane for considering a world where butterfree is a mafia fishing brother who was partnered with mawile and scum![tofu/VM] is fakeclaiming the vig shots
also am I correct in remembering that whichever of tofu/VM wasn't the vig claimed watcher?

because if that's legit it could be helpful
the real alternate universe is where butterfree/VM/tofu are all scum and we're just looking the wrong way
terrorist theory?

I'm at a point where I don't think there's a world that makes sense where UC isn't outgroup unless it's exactly like, RNP/Blu/[tofu/VM]/Keldeo/kyeugh and that really does not make sense

I see a lot of focus on my from Mist. Anything you want to say or ask? Like, a large portion of your recent ISO concerns me, as well as me/vm.

Rari has also voted for me in the past in addition to today. Honestly I don't get it, but whatever.
this seems like a thing to discuss tomorrow tbh

Yeah sorry, was just looking through ISO and wanted to paste it before I forgot. I would be okay with discuss next day phase (but might forget so wanted others to see)

My confusion about rnp is because, if he were town and protected her by jailing her, why would he then go vote for her the next day?
he wasn't protecting her, he was blocking her because he thought she was scum, and then voted her because he thought his block had prevented her from carrying out the nightkill. he still scumreads her

Considering we know who the vig is (supposedly!), keeping RNP alive may enable a roleblock on vm/tofu that we don't want if he flips red 😮 Assuming there is no other role-blocking role and he doesn't just go for emmy again or mewtini
this is part of why i went back to RNP tbh

also while I think of this, if RNP flips red, I think it's safe for Butterfree to claim the other fishing brother

I think if he was town, the reasoning he gave was that Emmy could be the one doing the mafia kill, based on there being no kill. The jailkeeper role that he claimed roleblocks the target and protects them, there's no talking mechanic.

btw MP7 did I answer all your questions? I know you asked me some but I think I probably answered them in the course of doing normal stuff

herbe
sorry mate
i’m gonna go herbe for now bc of [nope] but my vote may or may not [nuh uh] in the next 45 minutes
I'm leaning more towards Herbe than RNP tbh
Can you all tell me more?
i’m in agreement but am currently [lol]
huh
can someone explain the herbe thing to me

i don't really understand this except for in relation to rnp in which case it seems to me like it makes more sense to just shoot rnp and resolve herbe with the vig if necessary
Yeah for me it's in relation to RNP. I'm kind of no longer vibing because that makes sense to me and that seemed like a big swing.
The swing was a bit alarming, lol.
alright, i’m done meming- rnp

i was interested in seeing how the mafia would react to a herbe wagon suddenly appearing: would they wagon it, or double down on rnp?
Who if anyone do you think is most likely to be mafia here in the quoted posts, and what would they be doing?
i was pinged by vm flipping to herbe immediately after me, then flipping to rnp immediately after you. don’t want to pursue this exactly today tho since there’s still a fair chance hes vig

well that's unfortunate because that's like, my entire PoE

MP7/koko/RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu are leftovers

idk an RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu scumteam is...possible? ultracool might have to be outgroup for that though

what makes the most sense rn is RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu/VM/Ultra, with ultra being outgroup

but would there really be an outgroup in the smaller setup?
butterfree/herbe/mewtini/emmy/RNP/tofu mech clear (assuming I read correctly and tofu claimed vig, not VM)
I am not willing to put RNP in the PoE until we get an alternate explanation on where the kill went

unless the team is like

RNP/Tofu/VM/+2 and there was a 1-shot vig
mewtini and Emmy seem like the most logical kills last night, maybe herbe

Outside shot of Tofu/VM I guess?
no infolynching

also am I insane for considering a world where butterfree is a mafia fishing brother who was partnered with mawile and scum![tofu/VM] is fakeclaiming the vig shots
also am I correct in remembering that whichever of tofu/VM wasn't the vig claimed watcher?

because if that's legit it could be helpful
the real alternate universe is where butterfree/VM/tofu are all scum and we're just looking the wrong way
terrorist theory?

I'm at a point where I don't think there's a world that makes sense where UC isn't outgroup unless it's exactly like, RNP/Blu/[tofu/VM]/Keldeo/kyeugh and that really does not make sense

I see a lot of focus on my from Mist. Anything you want to say or ask? Like, a large portion of your recent ISO concerns me, as well as me/vm.

this seems like a thing to discuss tomorrow tbh

Yeah sorry, was just looking through ISO and wanted to paste it before I forgot. I would be okay with discuss next day phase (but might forget so wanted others to see)
nah it's good i didn't mean to be snappy with it, it just seems like a thing that maybe warrants a more extended discussion than we can have right now with the limited time/presence of other discussion going on

You've not actually addressed the setup thing in this post? If you have an explanation for that I'm very interested in hearing it, otherwise I'm not too swayed by [redacted] and behavior
i’m just saying that maybe the setup is either indeed lopsided or mafia has some big fucking guns laying dormant
i explained this to you earlier toDay. i feel like you are being disingenuous
man sorry but the whole [redacted] thing seems weird to me. why are we still calling it this if it's apparently a thing you can find in thread and people are just openly discussing it anyway
tbh because it’s easier to call it that way at this point lol

but frankly, these vote flops are revitalizing my big tinfoilhat theory, but i don’t want to think about that before flips

If that was the case he would have talked to Stryke and Skylar as well

Back
Top Bottom