• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open CLICK ME

Holy crap, I'm a fireball! :DDD Those teeth... Oh, and if you flip Blazhart around, it'll look kinda like my mop-top hairdstyle. This is awesome~ *tackles*

Last spot... I think...

If I were a Pokemon, I'd have a Hasty nature, according to both my personality and my flavor preferences. I don't handle arguments well, and I am very artistic, although somewhat lazy. I can't stand heat, but am also a bit sensitive to the cold.

You'll probably need more info, so tell me if you do ;)

I'm only taking 3 requests at once; Alraunne, Psymon, and Ketsu were the first to catch 'em, so you two will have to wait and request again when I'm done, sorry. Getting to work now.

This is IMMENSE, man. I love your idea~ I'll be requesting later, most definitely, when you finish your current ones.

Amongst my favourites are Zora's, Stormy's, and Typhoon's. I particularly love Zora's colouring. The way the fire reflects on the body and such, if that makes sense. Good highlights and shading~

alraunne.png

ALRUNNIK
Helper Pokemon
Normal Type

ALRUNNIK are a friendly species, gathering food for other Pokemon, and defending them from predators. The love shiny objects, and when threatened, spray a highly corrosive toxin from their tail tips.

psymon.png

PSYHORSE
Growth Pokemon
Water/Psychic type

PSYHORSE raise their young in their belly pouches, and the babies eat voraciously until they grow too big to fit. The adults spend much time sleeping to develop their psychic powers.

ketsu.png

RIPTSU
Snap Pokemon
Dark/Psychic Type

RIPTSU can often be found sitting in caves waiting for prey to wander to close to the snapping tail-jaws hidden in the shadows. They are solitary creatures, and will fight if put too close to another of their kind.

Ability: Cute Charm

Learnset:
0 - Bite
0 - Charm
7 - Snatch
12 - Confusion
17 - Taunt
22 - Imprison
27 - Flatter
32 - Thief
37 - Sucker Punch
42 - Extrasensory
47 - Swords Dance
52 - Crunch

Last edited:
Ability: Static/Limber

Learnset:
0 - Charge
0 - Tackle
7 - Wrap
12 - Bite
17 - Thunder Fang
22 - Quick Attack
27 - Thunder Wave
32 - Me First
37 - Mimic
42 - Spark
47 - Extremespeed
52 - Thunder

Alrunnik kinda looks like Eevee. =O But it's adorable~

I would like to place a request now. Arylettpokemon, yes. Do one however you think is best/appropriate with whatever type/appearance/whatever you think.

@_@ So cuuute! Alrunnik is perfect. ♥

I'm totally gonna make an avatar out of it when it's not 3:00 in the morning, if that's cool. D: wif credits of course

though I'll have a hard time parting with Ittousai :c

Aw! It's cu-

HOLY CRAP IT'S GOT MY ARM!

And of course I would use Confusion and Taunt. Those are the moves I use on people who dare to oppose me. >=(

Anywho, thanks FMC!

Oh! It's open! :D

If I were a pokemon, I'd be like really stealthy, but at the same time playful, and affectionate. Think of me as like the spy with kids.

((STALKER ALERT!!!))

HOLY SH-! I'm a Seahorse! Amazing drawing like always!

Could i have a Moveset too? You don't have to if you don't want though.

ooh me please if you have time! (I wanna change my name to Angelish but am too lazy to ask for a change XD)

Arylett.png

SERAPHLETT
Mighty Guard Pokemon
Psychic/Flying Type

SERAPHLETT are thought to be the protectors of an ancient lost civilization, and the carriers of it's power. They are a quiet and secretive breed, found usually in quiet mountain strongholds.

Chaon.png

CHUTTLE
Attach Pokemon
Bug Type

CHUTTLE dart about on their many little legs at surprising speeds, and enjoy hiding in dark places. The stinger on their tail injects a venom, while not deadly, can irritate the victim for days.

starly.png

ANGFLY
Flutter Pokemon
Dragon/Bug Type

ANGFLY are secretive and quiet, tending to the forests in which they live. They like to arrange flowers artfully in their homes, and are very creative.

Psymon:

Ability: Synchronize

Learnset:
0 - Water Gun
0 - Tail Whip
7 - Bind
12 - Confusion
17 - Water Sport
22 - Psybeam
27 - Water Pulse
32 - Aqua Ring
37 - Calm Mind
42 - Brine
47 - Rain Dance
52 - Psychic

RandomTyphoon:
Ability: Intimidate

Learnset:
0 - Growl
0 - Bite
7 - Thief
12 - Fake Out
17 - Payback
22 - Mean Look
27 - Shadow Punch
32 - Punishment
37 - Scary Face
42 - Torment
47 - Nasty Plot
52 - Dark Pulse

And here are two example of a quick evolution sketch:
zoratsune.png
cookitor.png

Zora and my evos, respectively.

starly.png

ANGFLY
Flutter Pokemon
Dragon/Bug Type

ANGFLY are secretive and quiet, tending to the forests in which they live. They like to arrange flowers artfully in their homes, and are very creative.

John is now a beautiful butterfly! *flaps arms like a butterfly* (I think this is me)
if it is, how did you know I have been dreaming of a bug and gragon pokemon?

Edit:
Could i see moveset or pre evo or something please?

Last edited:
Just reposting this stuff in case you have missed them.

I am somewhat lazy, and been called sarcastic, a tad mean, forgetful, can be smart if I want to, a bit creative, although I love referencing things, energetic, and apparently, I've been called annoying. CoughChaonCough...... And I like dark and dragon types, and this may be much, but if you can, could you put in a moveset? *shot*

Arylett.png

SERAPHLETT
Mighty Guard Pokemon
Psychic/Flying Type

SERAPHLETT are thought to be the protectors of an ancient lost civilization, and the carriers of it's power. They are a quiet and secretive breed, found usually in quiet mountain strongholds.

And here are two example of a quick evolution sketch:
zoratsune.png
cookitor.png

Zora and my evos, respectively.
Ooh! I love it~! Seraphlett. Hmm... that name is either a funny coincidence or quite intentional. I love the colours, types, and description. (Mighty Guard makes me think of like, FF or something.) Thank you~ ^^ It does seem quite me-ish.

Also, yours and Zora's are quite awesome. Still loving that whole firey fox thing, and the pose. The claws on yours are quite epic, and that expression is like... like you're gonna eat me or something. It's awesome.

I hope you don't mind me asking! But I'd like to see a moveset for me~

Back
Top Bottom