• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Collective Consciousness Mafia [N4]

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [D1]

There is no point in killing the masons. I'm inclined to put a vote up for Ole_schooler now but he's been acting fishey. abstain

I'm gone for two ays and shit happens. Abstain then.

Initially, there is a suggestion take out one of the quieter among the townsfolk; however, some friends of theirs manage to curb it, and ultimately, no movement is taken.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [N2]

Yet another grim scene was turned up the next sunrise.

Legendaryseeker99's unconscious body was found quickly; it was apparent that he had been killed with powerful strikes, displaying bruises everywhere and broken body parts of all sorts. He seemed to have bled very little, which cast suspicion on a sanguine trail leading into an alley -- plainly visible at daylight, but positively murky at night, although not pitch dark. Inside, ole_schooler's head was found, but there was no semblance of a body.

The townspeople scurried to make sense of the strange findings. Countless different theories, one making less sense than the other, were spun; no one could agree on one likelier version.

Legendaryseeker99 is "dead". He was JUSTICE-UNIT, an innocent.
ole_schooler is "dead". They were IDENTIFICATION-UNIT, an innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [D3]

you killed the inspector! I gueds... Identification sounds like inspector.

Sort of. I got to know what units were, though not their alignment. Chief Zackrai is a Message-Unit, whatever that means.

A message unit...maybe a mole or traitor? Or an oracle.

Anyway, should we randy lynch? Abstain?

Frankly I'm a bit tired of エル. threatening to kill me.

I said you were acting suspicious, so much so that I thought you might be alien, or maybe even trying to soft-claim alien. No point now since you have a different role.

24-hour extension.

I might not be willing to dish out many more of those if it has to be every single time. This game is already long-running by inherent characteristic; it wouldn't do much well to drag it out.

Okay, we need to do something. Am I the only one willing to take a chance at lynching? Swapping my vote to Phantom because at least エル. has posted.

Whoah whoah whoah! I have posted! And 500 errors are the bane of my existence!

Actually go ahead I have no idea who I am.... I am dead anyways.

Phantom

The townsfolk suddenly became suspicious of Phantom. An investigation began... And something felt wrong. Every step of the way.

Discussion is over. However, it is not night yet.

(guh sorry this took extra long it was supposed to be quick)

At first, Phantom appeared to cooperate with the investigation, even seeming to let go of hope to live through it at times. Just when the consensus to lynch arrived, however, none could find her -- she had disappeared as a ghost.

The multiple keys of sublety and hiding were soon to lead into a loud, noticeable chorus. From someplace nobody had noticed, Phantom leapt, pinning ole_schooler to the ground and pointing a gun at them.

"You keep making these reckless accusations." The to-be-lynched spat. "They're about to catch up to you... Again."

And then she shot them square on the face. And then a couple times at random spots, for good measure, finishing with a last spiteful kick to the side before the townsfolk could subdue Phantom and drag her to the emergency execution room.

It was already too late when the report stating her to have cut all ties to the Resistance and never looked back (yet) arrived. Of course, fixing that much was just a matter of one more surgery.

At the time, the town thought ole_schooler was dead. With the extra lenghts Phantom had gone, it seemed like a no-brainer. Yet, somehow, they lived...

ole_schooler could not be killed.

Phantom is "dead". She was REVENGE-UNIT, an innocent.

48 hours for night actions.

Also, since several roles haven't been sending their PMs every night, I'm going to send everybody a reminder this night. Let's see how well this works.

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [N3]

(not very much, it seems)

Perhaps the Resistance had chosen to step back and let the townsfolk wear themselves down. For some reason, whichever reason, nothing happened the night after the shooting.

Well, nothing aside from the surprising twist of fate becoming public. Most people assumed ole_schooler had been revived, though, and as such, there was no notable commotion.

No one has died.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [N3]

Soooo ole_schooler did you know you couldn't be killed or was that a surprise to you too.

Back
Top Bottom