• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Collective Consciousness Mafia [N4]

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [D1]

There'd not been a nomination of a better person to lynch, and, predictably, there still isn't. My vote stands.

ole_schooler, Wargle doesn't have the same role anymore. Why exactly are we lynching her?

I saw that MF said Phantom and Wargle's roles were "swapped". Ole Schooler probably thought that those two roles were the ones swapped, making Phantom innocent, and Wargle Mafia. But Ole schooler, if this is what you are thinking, then this is not that case. Their roles were merely swapped with OTHER roles, not their own.

No, I don't have a better reason, but I am of the opinion a day without a lynch is a wasted day. If you disagree, by all means, abstain and outvote me.

Don't abstain, lynch ole-schooler for trying to lynch someone for shits and giggles.

I'm not going to abstain, but I'm not going to lynch OS. He was trying to lynch ou because he had misinterpretted what MF said. When MF said he "Swapped" your roles, he assumed it meant you and phantom's roles were switched, since Phantom was a mafia, swapping those two roles would mean Wargle was mafia. However, this was misinterpreted, as the roles were swapped with other roles. He only lynched you because of this reason, and i would have too if i had misinterpretted. But Os, you do realized there's usually no lynchings on day 1 because of no info? So I'm not abstaining or lynching him, i'm having no vote unless there is some info.

Though, MF explained the concept of switching roles in the sign-up thread. It's supposed to be the point of the game. :V

Hmmm.... I'm stuck between continuing to Abstain or lynching Ole_Schooler :\
What does everyone else think?

I'd be wary to lynch Ole_Schooler at the moment. As Windyragon pointed out, it is kind of the point of the game. I wouldn't assume OS was just a bit careless. There are other third parties besides alien that want to be lynched. And he is doing something that is counter-norm around here by day-1 lynching. So I'm just a little skeptical about that. Of course, it's unlikely MF would put an instant win role like that in at the beginning of the game because that could derail the experiment early. Still.

That being said, I don't think it's a bad idea to lynch even without significant info especially in this game where we just come back to life.

I think an Alien would just kill everyone once, and they would win the game at the end no matter what.

That could happen, or they could just win and go on to get a new role without killing everyone. MF did say it is possible to win multiple times. There is a role called fool that wins if lynched but does not require activation.

I honestly did not expect people to go with the Wargle lynch. I just like lynching people. And I don't care if I get lynched, I just want someone to die, and my role is the most useless thing right now, so I'm fine with playing roulette.

I honestly did not expect people to go with the Wargle lynch. I just like lynching people. And I don't care if I get lynched, I just want someone to die, and my role is the most useless thing right now, so I'm fine with playing roulette.

alien/joker/fool?

Back
Top Bottom