• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Collective Consciousness Mafia [N4]

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [D1]

The people of the futuristic utopia are quite unsure about what to do about the killed. A few of them were rather eager to expect that one of the bodies wound up wrong, though, and hoped to give Wargle a more legitimate, assured revival.

Surprisingly, the current carcass did actually get stolen by the Resistance.

Wargle is "dead". She was MYSTERY-UNIT, a Resistance member.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [N1]

24-hour extension because I can't access my computer right now and because I haven't received a quantifiable amount of PMs.

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [N1]

Wow, that sure was more than 24 hours. And I didn't get all the PMs anyhow.

Multiple dead littered the main plaza again. This time, one was slain by slashes and stab wounds, whereas the other was simply shot once, but with great precision. As before, observers supposed it was a duel never to be resolved. It also appeared that somebody had been bringing guns to swordfights, or vice-versa. Of course, as the night previous, it's not to say the theory was unanimous, but it still seemed true to the vast majority.

Further investigation revealed neither of the killed to be Resistance. Squirrel was quickly vouched to be innocent, whereas ole_schooler baffled the investigators plenty, but not without letting them reach an ultimate conclusion.

Squirrel is "dead". She was ALLIANCE-UNIT 002, an innocent.
ole_schooler is "dead". She was SHIFTY-UNIT, an innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

miller and mason makes sense.

Anyone got any info for today?

When one side runs out of extra roles, do they immediately lose, or does the game continue until one side has no extra roles or living players?

One side dying out completely, with no living members, would make the most sense.

And yeah, I was treated as Resistance in everything but death, it seems. Nice to get that out of the way. Although I guess I was mistaken; you don't always switch over to Resistance from innocent (I didn't).

The "002" also makes me think of a Fishing Brother or some such. Perhaps that's why I died? Or maybe the Resistance thought I actually was an activated alien or something. I have nothing more.

derp focusing too much on ASB forgetting about mafia

Yes, one of the sides lose when all of their roles are dead. When players start to die for real, you'll know somebody's got their reserves exhausted.

Also, 24 hour extension.

Well I wanna lynch somebody. Otherwise this will never end. donotlookatdiagram

um hey no this will probably get me lynched or nightkilled but dnlad is innocent. Him, me and Squirrel were/are? are Alliance-units (masons) together. While they're not being particularly active, it'd be better to keep innocents alive?

/totally going to get us killed

Masons...are a side unto themselves, aren't they? So it would make sense to get rid of them with no further leads.

Masons =/= Cult
Masons are Town-aligned roles that have the special ability of knowing a few people who are also Innocent and talking to them at Night.

yea, if you were cult, you'd die to a lynch.

abstain

Back
Top Bottom