• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D2]

I'm not actually Darmanitan I'm darmanitan-zen ((which isn't red))

And my role is Oracle. I've found out there are less than 4 mafia, and the lack of kills is due to their inactivity.

Thus, inactive lynching would indeed be a good idea.

Glace was pretty inactive, right?

Apparently there are two roleblockers 'cause with my fat ass I'm a roleblocker too.

Also vote Glace

Edit: I aint no roleblocker I'm a Bodyguard! Nevermind.

Last edited:

Like I said earlier-- Glace.

Wargle-- can you only ask yes/no questions? If so, ask if LS99 is a Ditto.

@Karkat: The role of Oracle usually means that you can ask only yes/no questions and that they may not directly reveal a person's alignment or role.

Following this logic, I don't think that Wargle would be allowed to ask if LS99 is a Ditto.

I can't do anything involving specific people because I can't reveal roles and/or alignment.

Also, it would be really nice to have a bodyguard tonite, so KR-9, would you be so kind?

I can't do anything involving specific people because I can't reveal roles and/or alignment.

Also, it would be really nice to have a bodyguard tonite, so KR-9, would you be so kind?
You wouldn't be revealing a role or alignment; you'd just be revealing what somebody's role isn't.

I don't count pokemon as role, so that would be a valid question.

Also: Indefinite increase to day phase due to extenuating circumstances. Have fun!

Last edited:

If Wargle's information is accurate, then LS99 probably isn't an activated alien; however, there's always the chance of a vig-hit.

Nah, I'll go for surskitty tonight—unless you guys want me to go for someone else?

I'm voiding the extension because it seems the situation that would render me unable to act as GM can be avoided.

Continue on.

Back
Top Bottom