• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D2]

Ok this is getting annoying... really really annoying. Are you claiming alien then?

I rather suspect that he's some sort of role that causes any mafia that targets him to die as well.

...like, a bomb? So if the Mafia targets you, they die?

Doesn't seem like the world's most efficient strategy, LS... I'm sort of on the fence as to whether or not I should believe you. How about we have you inspected?

Also, wasn't Glace the alien?

Yeah, Glace was the Alien.
I don't see why there would be multiple Aliens unless it was a TVTropes Mafia-sized game, or the main aspect was that there is many Aliens (or everyone was an Alien/Vig combo, and the Mafia is also a Jester.)

Hi guys.
My explanation for not posting lately is my trip, and 3G failure in the US.

SOMEONE UPDATE ME

....has RTB posted in a while?
He's Mafia.
Role claim: I'm Inspector Inactive.
Lynch RTB

LS99, please stop with the enormous blank spaces. It's really annoying.

Okay, night phase time! (I figure it's been long enough)

After the horrendous explosion caused by Legenderyseeker99, and the death of Mystic, the villagers decide to cart off Respecttheblade, on Mystic's recommendation.

Legendaryseeker99, the Drifblim, is dead. He was mafia.
Mystic, the Zoroark, is dead. She was Innocent.
Respecttheblade, the Darkrai, is dead. He was Mafia.

24 hours for night actions.

Oh hey, it might be nice if I actually updated this, huh?

The remaining town members move into the town square and find the horrendously mangled body of Flower Doll. It seems she may have been beaten to death. Next to her is the body of Superbird, who does not have any distinguishing marks on his body except the fact that he is extremely wet, and the town guesses that he was drowned and dragged here.

However, it does not end here- during the normal head count, it is found that Wargle is also dead, and when you go to her house to investigate, sure enough she is there, foaming at the mouth, poisoned.

Flower Doll, the Lopunny, is dead. She was innocent.
Superbird, the Croagunk is dead. He was innocent.
Wargle, the Zen Darmantian is dead. She was innocent.

you have 24 hours to discuss.

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D3]

Holy fucking god, I'm still fucking alive? Well, I'll just tell everyone my role, seeing as I have nothing to do for this game now.

I'm a Vanilla Goldeen. I have absolutely no power. (Pretty sad =()

So now what?

I dunno, honestly. In the meantime, have a role list.

1. KR-9 - Snorlax - (Innocent)
  2. Metallica Fanboy - Wigglytuff - Dayblocker
  3. Superbird - Croagunk - Vigilante
  4. Glace - Unown - Alien
  5. Zapi
  6. Legendaryseeker99 - Drifblim - Terrorist
  7. Wargle - Zen Darmanitan - Oracle
  8. Mai - Silcoon - (Innocent)
  9. DarkAura - Goldeen - Vanilla Townie
  10. Phantom
  11. Flower Doll - Lopunny - (Innocent)
  12. Karkat Vantas - Glameow
  13. surskitty - Genesect
  14. Mystic - Zoroark - Inspector
  15. RespectTheBlade - Darkrai - (Mafia)
  16. Mendatt - Golett - Bus Driver
Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

ok, so 7 alive, and 2 out of 7 havent even said their pokemon.

so now what?

Back
Top Bottom