• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night Two)

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Day One)

Being that American patriotism seems to be the basis of her avatar...I'm thinking surprised she's Mafia.

I'm starting to think some liberties were taken with interpretation of avatars. While mine does make perfect sense on one level, it also very much doesn't on another.

This complicates things. Further.

At least we have extra time to discuss?

(Post editing is discouraged in Mafia, right? If not, sorry 'bout the double post, but I forgot something)

So the other thing I'm wondering is how much everyone's roles correspond to standard mafia roles. In something like this, it could either be that the pictures are fit to the standard roles (which could probably result in a lot of surprising or odd-seeming matches), or the roles are more customized (which would probably just make our jobs harder).

My role is completely made up but extremely fitting to my avatar, so.

Oh, I'm Berry Punch. Role is kind of odd, though.
(hey look every word in that first sentence was capitalized)

My role is a very common role that everyone should know. =\

Either she's surprised that she's Mafia, or she's surprised that she's innocent. I'm thinking the former.

guys guys guys
she's surprised about her power or the lack of one.

Newton: I think all of them are slightly edited to confuse us,or something. d:

My derpy Hooves avatar (i got the role for derpy nce littlestream had something planned for it.) doesn't fit my role at all. =\

I was honestly expecting Vig or something, not what I got.

Wargle, I get how you would think vig, considering a Braviary is based off of the Bald Eagle, the US national bird, and eagles are potential predators.

So....what now?

That and Vig's usually have either A) Mental Sickness (Reference? Anyone?) OR B) A want to better their country, and the latter sounds very patriotic.

Back
Top Bottom