• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cruel Mode Mafia [INDEPENDENT WIN]

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 1]

Um... this is getting confusing with all the voting going on.

I'm going to go ahead an vote Wargle, to try and save a doctor.

It's possible that he could be a non-innocent-aligned killing role; having your face smashed in by a mallet doesn't really seem like a vigilante kill to me, and it's really odd that an innocent-aligned vig would go for someone like opal on the first night. Hm.

That's quite a good point. Any inspectors might want to aim for him next.

I thought we were never suspicious of Flower Doll? Wasn't that just an inactive lynch because we had to lynch someone?

Yes, well, I have my own small reason for being suspicious of her. But I really don't want to say it in the thread yet >:(

...okay, yes, that makes me look suspicious, whatever. Still going for Flower Doll, I'm very interested to see what she'll flip as.

Yes, well, I have my own small reason for being suspicious of her. But I really don't want to say it in the thread yet >:(

...okay, yes, that makes me look suspicious, whatever. Still going for Flower Doll, I'm very interested to see what she'll flip as.

:o

Maybe blazhy (was she the Watcher-like role?) could target Midnight tonight and see if Flower Doll really did target her?

SUNSET OF THE FIRST DAY.

24 HOURS REMAIN FOR DAY DISCUSSION.

I'll withdraw for now and wait for Blaziking or Wargle to come in here and defend themselves or at least acknowledge that they're the targets.

I feel like I'm not talking as much as usual but that's just because everyone else is saying everything before I get on. >_>

#tcod said:
<Tailsy> why are people withdrawing votes
<Tailsy> you can't abstain in this game i will shoot someone regardless AND IT MIGHT BE YOU

... Bold original. please vote for someone, guys? :B?

Blaziking unless they come in to defend themselves.

And to defend myself I was told in my pm that I win when all Mafia are dead. I was heavily battling with using my power on the first night. I only decided to use it so I could see if the flavor text matched up with my PM (which it didn't >.<). I'm not going to be using it again till I get some concrete evidence of Mafia

Blaziking. To see if it matched with the PM? That's kind of a weird reason, but whatever. I can kind of understand it.

Cirrus: :( I do wanna hear why you're suspicious of me though.

Voting Blaziking because yeah, inactivity [/hypocrite]

Uh Im alive, I was at a friends house for two days without internet access.

Um, I'll just roleclaim here and say I'm an inspector. Blazhy is innocent.

Withdraw vote for Blaziking and change to ole_schooler

I hope you're right Wargle. ole_schooler is the last "inactive".

Also if I was Mafia why would I target one of my own team-mates?
I'm innocent and just got lucky with my action. I'll be weary of using it again

I'm not quite sure if I can target dead people, since the flavour text in my role PM says I'm "invited in to people's homes", but there is nothing in the actual effect description that says otherwise... So right now, I can either target Superbird to see who killed him (assuming I'm allowed to target dead people) or Midnight to see if Flower Doll did heal her. Frankly right now I'm not suspicious of Flower Doll at all - she just seems to be inactive in practically all Mafia games. On the other hand, investigating Superbird will probably just give us the name of a vigilante, who'd probably want to remain hidden for now since they are usually quite useful later in the game. In other words I'm not sure who to target as neither will reveal incredibly useful information - I could just as well try my luck and investigate someone else, after all.

And Blaziking it is, I guess.

Um, I'll just roleclaim here and say I'm an inspector. Blazhy is innocent.

Withdraw vote for Blaziking and change to ole_schooler

I hope you're right Wargle. ole_schooler is the last "inactive".

protip: blazhy =/= Blaziking. Blaziking still hasn't posted anything. (Blazhy = blazheirio889.)

I'm not quite sure if I can target dead people, since the flavour text in my role PM says I'm "invited in to people's homes", but there is nothing in the actual effect description that says otherwise... So right now, I can either target Superbird to see who killed him (assuming I'm allowed to target dead people) or Midnight to see if Flower Doll did heal her. Frankly right now I'm not suspicious of Flower Doll at all - she just seems to be inactive in practically all Mafia games. On the other hand, investigating Superbird will probably just give us the name of a vigilante, who'd probably want to remain hidden for now since they are usually quite useful later in the game. In other words I'm not sure who to target as neither will reveal incredibly useful information - I could just as well try my luck and investigate someone else, after all.

And Blaziking it is, I guess.

Those also are good points. Iiii don't have any suggestions. :B Just target whoever you feel like, I guess.

BUSY BLAZIKING IS BUSY AND FORGOT THIS (and by "busy" I mean "have been playing videogames non-stop for the weekend")

SO. UM. I have nothing to add aside from that I'm not mafia and I can provide my role if people don't believe me.

I seriously meant to post here earlier and I don't know why I didn't.

BUSY BLAZIKING IS BUSY AND FORGOT THIS (and by "busy" I mean "have been playing videogames non-stop for the weekend")

SO. UM. I have nothing to add aside from that I'm not mafia and I can provide my role if people don't believe me.

Well, yeah, you're the newest lead. People are going to want a little more than "not mafia lol" when being persuaded to redirect their votes. The only reason Flora got her votes mostly off was cause she's freaking /doctor/. So. :B

ole_schooler is the last "inactive".

Um, sure? ole_schooler unless I've missed something by just skimming.

Back
Top Bottom