• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cruel Mode Mafia [INDEPENDENT WIN]

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 6]

Hooker = roleblocker the way cop = inspector or doctor = healer; it's just another name for it, and in this case it doesn't happen to be the name used in this game.

/re-dead
This.

Unless there is another roleblocker staying hidden. Or maybe squirrel really is mafia roleblocker and is being a jerk

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 6]

No, Squirrel, that's not an Evoker!! I LIED - oh dear. Well that's solved, then, since I was going to shoot her with it anyway.

Squirrel is dead. She was Mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [NIGHT 6]

Again, there is only one death today. Far too used to the carnage by now, everyone sighs irritably at Blaziking of the Keyblade's corpse, which is starting to smell a bit considering that after being shot repeatedly in the face, the killer decided to dump him in the gas station toilet. Ugh. Why would you even do that?

Blaziking of the Keyblade is dead. He was not Mafia.

1 player chose not to use their night action.
1 player did not submit their night action.
48 hours for day discussion.

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 7]

Given that iirc Seri and ole_schooler are the only people not cleared somehow (ignoring Karkat) and I have reason to believe that Seri's not lying about being bulletproof, that just leaves ole_schooler!

Though Wargle, who did you inspect?

Ah, forgot about that! Right then. Still just leaves ole_schooler, particularly what with the very unenthusiastic voting for Squirrel.

Given that iirc Seri and ole_schooler are the only people not cleared somehow (ignoring Karkat) and I have reason to believe that Seri's not lying about being bulletproof, that just leaves ole_schooler!

Though Wargle, who did you inspect?

Why do believe Seri? Other than the aforementioned.

Also, ole_schooler is the only uncleared innocent at the moment, so I don't see why not.

All I can say is I'm a timewarper. I'm innocent, and I'd rather not be lynched. However, this game has gone on a really long time, and I don't care to try and prove my innocence further. And, well, I've made a lot of mistakes, so lynch me if you need to. Because it pleases me to be contrary, though, I'm voting enekoiru.

Why do believe Seri? Other than the aforementioned.
Will explain at some point! It's not actually that relevant 8D
All I can say is I'm a timewarper. I'm innocent, and I'd rather not be lynched. However, this game has gone on a really long time, and I don't care to try and prove my innocence further. And, well, I've made a lot of mistakes, so lynch me if you need to. Because it pleases me to be contrary, though, I'm voting enekoiru.
You know I was inspected and flipped innocent, right?

Well Seritinajii is innocent because Blaziking hid behind him and I randomly inspect him as innocent (the other night, not last night). And I have a feeling that ole_schooler is mafia since he voted enekoiru and he is innocent. So ole_schooler.

Living players:
Midnight - innocent. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
Karkat Vantas - probably a roleblocker.
Wargle - probably an inspector. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
ole_schooler - claims to be a timewarper.
Kirby-Chan - a schizo?? Innocent, confirmed by Blaziking's hiding thing.
enekoiru - innocent. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
Seritinajii - innocent and bulletproof (formerly). Confirmed by Blaziking's hiding.

And that's all! ole_schooler it is.

Well Seritinajii is innocent because Blaziking hid behind him and I randomly inspect him as innocent (the other night, not last night). And I have a feeling that ole_schooler is mafia since he voted enekoiru and he is innocent. So ole_schooler.

I'm not male, kthanx.

Living players:
Midnight - innocent. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
Karkat Vantas - probably a roleblocker.
Wargle - probably an inspector. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
ole_schooler - claims to be a timewarper.
Kirby-Chan - a schizo?? Innocent, confirmed by Blaziking's hiding thing.
enekoiru - innocent. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
Seritinajii - innocent and bulletproof (formerly). Confirmed by Blaziking's hiding.

And that's all! ole_schooler it is.

The only trouble with "hiding" is if someone hides behind a Mafia goon (that is, one not currently sending in the kills) does the hider still die? If they don't, depending on when the hiding occurred, a goon may have been "innocent" via hiding, but really just not been a killer yet.

In light of that (and looking through older posts) I'll switch my vote to Kirby-Chan. I invite anyone else to join me. If not, well, I shall giggle as I freeze to death tonight.

If you care about pronouns don't put an ambiguous pronoun in your pronoun field, gosh.

Thaaaat said I dunno, for some reason I'm not really feeling the oleschooler vibe. I agree with the goons-hider thing, so for what it's worth... Kirby-chan.

That said, if Kirby-chan's innocent, oleschooler is going down.

If you care about pronouns don't put an ambiguous pronoun in your pronoun field, gosh.

Thaaaat said I dunno, for some reason I'm not really feeling the oleschooler vibe. I agree with the goons-hider thing, so for what it's worth... Kirby-chan.

That said, if Kirby-chan's innocent, oleschooler is going down.

"They" is a valid pronoun. Really. Although I should expect assumptions, you're right.

I'd like to qualify, I didn't pick Kirby-chan for any reason other than they weren't cleared by an (apparent) inspector. If they flip innocent, I appologize; I've been wrong before in this game. If there is someone else someone is particularly suspicious of, I'll gladly consider a vote change.

Additionally, if anyone would like me to confirm my role, I would gladly delay them tonight.

Hm... Come to think of it, Pathos claimed to be the party pooper, didn't he? And he turned out innocent, so...

ole_schooler, who did you target? Every night, I mean.

List of targets:
Night 0: No one, as nothing suspicious happened.
Night 1: Flower Doll. There were no deaths that night. There also may have been a shuffling that night. I managed to convince folks to vote for Flower Doll, who turned out innocent. The following day there were two deaths, so either Mafia flip innocent or there was a shuffle and whoever I randomly targetted was Mafia.
Night 2: Wargle. There may have been a shuffle that night, I dunno.
Night 3: No one, to test the theory that I was the cause of the parties.
Night 4: Midnight. I forget why.
Night 5: Kirby-Chan.
Night 6: Karkat Vantas. Perhaps you can confirm?

Um, I think I blocked you last night.

The problem is that I have no idea what that did.

Either I got blocked from delaying you or you'll block me tonight (assuming survival). I would guess priority goes to actual blockers, since you stop an ability, but I'd hope for a GM ruling.

Back
Top Bottom