• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cruel Mode Mafia [INDEPENDENT WIN]

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 8]

Not necessarily. If you submitted a kill, then someone else could've forgotten to send in a night action.

Yes Jack has already cleared me of being mafia and came up Innocent.

Karkat

I might as well tell you this, though: Jekyll was my comrade. Wargle's quite definitely naive, or he's lying about his role.

Lying is probably the case. Inspectors don't get roleblocked.

In the event that the game continues for some reason, have you guys stabbed Wargle? I'd assume alien....

Why doesn't the day end Tailsy :c

LOOK AT THIS FACE

:c

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO LIVE

I tried so hard to get killed and then lynched so my plan would work but you all suck >.<

Oh

Okay, you know what? Wargle tried really hard to fool us and almost succeeded, so I think she deserves to win.

Wargle

I've been thoroughly suspicious of Wargle's claim since he mentioned being roleblocked. :|

btw some people GM((including me)) as info roles get roleblocked too.

That's kind of weird.

I would be very surprised if Tailsy GMs noticeably differently from how the rest of #mafia does.

I wish I'd followed this game more actively. Well, the day ends tomorrow...

Everyone turns to Karkat, suspicious, until he immediately surrenders and nobody has any doubt that he is dirty Mafia scum. Despite his failed suicide attempt, nobody feels sympathy and he he is cheerfully thrown off a bridge.

Karkat Vantas is dead. He was Mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [NIGHT 8]

ONLY KIDDING

Everyone wakes up again, surprisingly quickly, sweating; why is the game still going? Why has nobody won, with only four townspeople left? Nobody can *do anything* to help themselves! Dawn is only just breaking, but the remaining players run to the town square, staring at each other. What is happening?

Nobody has died..

No players were able to submit a night action.
48 hours for day discussion.

Back
Top Bottom