• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

gengar is one of my favorite pokemon. classic and holds nostalgic value to me, and a great battler. really cool design too.

I believe it's time for a new Pokémon.

20101217235636%21532Timburr.png

And... Ehh, it's Timburr.

It looks like a cartoon mouse with a weird hairstyle and huge bulging veins. Or external muscles. Whatever those pink things are, they are creepy. And in the official art, it's smiling evilly.

I prefer Machop, mainly because he isn't so creepy. But I must say Timburr's stats are more useful to a Fighting-type. (Not that I would like him for that. It just makes him seem more strength-obsessed and less intelligent. (more of a Fighting-type, perhaps))

Ew, timbur. A mutated machop, which is ugly and wrong. But still cuter than its evolves, which turn to grossness. I can understand those who complained about the 'clones' when it comes to this Pokemon. It is just a carny machop.

I don't mind Timburr. I'm not too big on most fighting-types, but I like Timburr more than most. I haven't bothered with putting one on a team, so I'm trying to figure why I've kind of warmed up to it. I do like the square log thing, but where does it come from?

Timburr is my first Gen 5 shiny, and I can respect it well enough, even if it and it's evos look like veiny clowns, which is odd.

Hell yeah, Stenr was best Timburr

One of two on my saveless run that owned everything imaginable
Also, tons of Rock-type moves on level-up? Flying-types beware.

The last Water starter line to be a reptile... At least Grass starters are stable...

But those physically oriented Water-types are not my style.
I sometimes think that the only reason why the line isn't part Dark is that it's a starter line.

Totodile, eh? A fun fact: The same person who voiced Donald Duck also voiced Totodile in the anime.

It's a cute little crocodile that bites hard, but is nonetheless entertaining to watch bounce around. For some reason whenever I get one I always name it Kubota.

Back
Top Bottom