• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

aaaaaahhh I can't believe I missed Gengar! It's one of my favorite pokémon ever; although I can't get one in any game prior to fourth gen due to not having means to trade, this thing is still awesome and I use one whenever I get the chance. It has a really cool design, too.

I like Timburr quite a bit, but not its evolutions. Its anime voice is annoying, though - I imagined it to be a little more high-pitched. Totodile is cute, but not really one of my favorites.

Timburr - Love this evolution line because CLOWNS CLOWNS CLOWNS. I made sure to name mine Pennywise. I like monsters with creepy, prominent veins; it always adds a wonderfully gross touch.

Totodile - I'm a big reptile fan in general, so this little guy has always appealed to me. It's a cool design and has a lot of personality.

Yet another one of my favorite Pokemon: Wartortle!

008.png
008.png
008.png

008.png

The movelist is okay, I goose. I haven't really taken a very close look at it. Design wise, I love it. I want to pet it sooo bad. Only Pokemon could make me wanna hug a turtle.

; 3

I have never used it, but I sort of like it. It has good stats, but also looks good. Those fluffy ears and tails are weird on a turtle, but beautiful.

Remove the ears and cut the tail, and its a larger darkened Squirtle, woo!

I do like it's design, and personally this is why the Bulbasaur line is pushed to the least popular of the three kanto starters, not saying that Bulbasaur and such are terrible Pokemon, it's just that Charmander family and Wartortle are, design-wise, better and more appealling to the general public.

Also, second stage of my first gen 3 starter!

I like this guy, and just the Squirtle line in general. I almost always use them in Leaf Green, and he was my first pokemon ever.

EDIT: Whoops. I meant Squirtle. He was my first ever pokemon.

Last edited:
Wartortle is another of my favorite Pokémon ever! I absolutely love its design; it just looks so fluffy! *o* I'm not a big fan of its evolution or pre-evolution, though.

Swampert: Swampert are awesome. They just look so powerful and amazing and also sort of ticked off. Which is hilarious.
Gengar: Gengar are decent, but I prefer haunter aesthetically. Also, they lose points for being a trade evolution. :[
Timburr: I... don't really like most pokemon with accessories! They just seem sort of incomplete. And timburr are weird in general, so eh.
Totodile: They're cool, I guess, but I never loved any of the Johto starters.

As for wartortle...

Wartortle is another of my favorite Pokémon ever! I absolutely love its design; it just looks so fluffy! *o* I'm not a big fan of its evolution or pre-evolution, though.

A fluffy turtle is a bit weird, but interesting! I don't use wartortle that much, though; maybe they aren't my favorite favorite, but eh.

Yay. does that mean I get to suggest again? :o

KARP, KARP! Magikaaaarrrp~!
Let's see if we can find some good things about this odd lil' fish, shall we?
129.gif
129.png
129.png
129.png

129.png
129.gif

thumb_magikarp.jpg

Eh. C'est penible parce qu'il ne change pas jusqu'au vingtieme niveau. Vraiment, je n'aime ni Magikarp ni Gyarados.

I love how it's the only wild pokemon you can find at level 100. Level 100 Magikarp is bawssity.

Magikarp! Golden Magikarp <3

Also, my first ever competitively bred Pokémon was my Gyarados, so by association, I have an appreciation for Magikarp as well.

Also yay for level 100 Magikarp ^-^

Back
Top Bottom