• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Yaay, Magikarp~ It's one of my favorites just because it looks like a nice fish. It's pretty much useless in battle until it evolves but I'd still love to keep a pond full of them <3

I remember that in Black, I once fought a silly Fisherman with a full team of overlevelled Magikarp. That gets you more amusement than experience.

I tend to think of Magikarp, Feebas, Goldeen and Finneon as a quartet.

I have a soft spot for Magikarp because in Blue my Water Pokémon was usually Gyarados and there were no wild Gyarados in that game.

Also, it's fun to try to beat trainer's Pokémon with Magikarp.

I named my Magikarp "God".

New day! Today's is...

Lillipup

Lillipup! This puppy is jsut adorable. It's even cuter when you realize there are little fur puffs on its ankles and that the bottom of its feet are blue. It's just adorable. <3

Oh me, it's the first dog that doesn't possess any elemental powers and has a realistic color. I think it's even the first canine Pokémon to be Normal without being pink/purple or having a branched evolution. Plus its evolutions have large blue parts on them. Congratulations, Completely Normal Dog Pokémon, you are very special.

Otherwise not interested.

It's a puppy that I used in my first run of White, disliked, then completely disregarded in my first run of Black.
Poor girl was way behind the rest of my team =/

I love the cries of this line. it's kinda refreshing to send out a dog pokemon and for it to go bark instead of asdkl;raarhairrrr

Ninja'd. Darn

Reuniclus is awesome. I've used one in every run of Black that I've done so far.

Reuniclus

Last edited:
Xion, it's Reuniclus. It is the best blob of goo with psychic powers to ever live. I've waited my entire life to say that.

idk I'm pretty indifferent to this line

their faces look like butts though (especially the first one)

duosionsolosis

I think of Reuniclus as sort of a counterpart to Alakazam... Yes, I'm seeing quartets everywhere.

It seems like a good Psychic-type. It just uses more psychic energy on intelligence and attacking than on levitating itself. (How else would you explain its slowness?)

Why does Bulbapedia suggest that its name might reference neurons without mentioning that the Pokémon itself is based on a neuron? The thing about holding hands to establish a mind link makes it obvious.

Back
Top Bottom