• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Mantyke. One of the most pointless pre-evos ever. Mantine was already a bad pokemon; it needed an evo, not a baby form. It needed an evo with guns on it really, and a resistance to electric type attacks.

I believe that the time has come for another Pokémon to be discussed.

20101218010955%21613Cubchoo.png

It appears to be Cubchoo.
It's an Ice-type Teddiursa. Probably isn't used to cold weather very well since its nose is always running.
I understand that it can use the snot for some Ice attacks, but why is it weaker if the snot is watery?

Without its snotty nose, I'd love to cuddle it <3

But yes, since I've never used one, and since I've used the Teddiursa in XD several times, I'm more attached to Teddiursa.

I used one in White. I was going to name it Isaac, and felt really clever, but caught a female one accidentally. It was still cool. I find it adorable, snot and all.

And the next Pokémon is...

172Pichu.png

Pichu.

Why does it have a form difference that doesn't exist in the main series?

Otherwise plain meh. Weakest of all electric rodents. Speedy and spiky, but still a rodent.

Spiky-Eared Pichu does exist in the main games, but just in HGSS. which is really annoying since I like Spiky-Eared Pichu much better...

I actually like this line, and Pichu is my favorite. I got really attached to one that I used to win the Cute Master and Cool Super contests in Emerald. I lost the little bugger somewhere along the line though... :(

Ehh... Why is this thread so empty?

Anyway, there should be another Pokémon.
20101218015709%21562Yamask.png

And it's Yamask!

I used to think the mask was its actual face.

Sort of ugly, but it looks sad. And the Pokédex even says it's sad. Aww.

Mantyke disappoints me because I have all the nostalgic feels about mantine. They aren't a satisfying baby pokemon, really. I wouldn't like mantine to evolve, either; I just think they should have been left on their own. Cubchoo is sweet, but couldn't really fit on my team. Pichu is boring, but I guess they're cute?

Yamask has an amazing 'Dex entry. Cofagrigus is awesome. End of story.

I loves Yamask! But then again, most ghosts are beautiful. Yamask looks soooo small and sooooo cute. I hate its evolution, though.

Hmm, Yamask certainly looks odd, and its pokedex entires are horribly depressive, as illustrated in a comic. It does however evolve into the awesome Cofagrigus which is...neat. I suppose. But you know, it's a ghost, it's kinda cool and that's good enough.

Back
Top Bottom