• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [DEAD] An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

Re: An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

((Hey! Me wants to join because I've sold my soul to Super Smash Bros.!

Character: Zelda/Sheik
Nickname: N/A
Character Starting out: Zelda))
((Accepted.))

Kirby was wandering around when suddenly he was attacked! He did cartwheels, spins, and flew to escape the danger. Where the HECK is King DeDeDe when you need him?! Kirby thought just as he was struck by an arrow.

((Kirby need log partner))

"This space is cramped!" Bowser was about to say, but he kept it in his head. He couldn't think of much to do.

"Now flee!" he shouted, hoping Skylar could hear.

Meta Knight stopped and looked behind him after having shot out the other end of the forest. What was that glint of gold he saw? A trophy stand? With someone trophicated on it? He turned around and flew back towards it. An arrow just missed his right wing. Continuing on his present course, he scooped up the trophy and flew back towards the exit, not bothering to see who it was. Chances are it would be someone he didn't recognize anyways.

Once the forest was fairly out of range, he landed, setting down the trophy as well. Taking one glance at it, he realized it was most definitely someone he recognized. Pausing for a moment, he wondered if keeping him as a trophy wouldn't be better. He certainly doesn't owe him anything. Reluctantly, he reached out to touch the base of the trophy. A brilliant flash of light erupted from the stand.

((Don't worry, Exo-Raikou, I haven't forgotten about you.))

((Mewtwo, Luigi can do it))

Luigi dashed through the forest, head down. Suddenly, he tripped over a partner log and sprawled across the forest floor.

Getting up and dusting himself off, Luigi continued his flight from danger. After a few minutes, however, it became clear that he had been turned around.

He was back in the clearing.

"Aw, dangit!" he muttered, before turning and noticing a small, pink creature flying through the air.

Is thata Kirby? he thought, and, against his better judgement, leapt back into the clearing, attempting to grab the little pink puff under his arm and run back into the forest.

((I'm so sorry, Blastoise. ;_;
I can't stop being a postninja.))

Kirby was suddenly awakened. He looked over and saw Meta Knight. "I owe you one..." Kirby muttered. Wait - an arrow! "Meta Knight, for the sake of your life, DUCK!"

Last edited:

Ghor sat down to rest, even the 6% of his original body needed to rest at some point. Some remains of his muscles hurt and ached under the heavy armour holding his body together. He held his arm from where the lance had struck him earlier. He sat down on a nearby log. It was a shame he hadn't seen this coming so he had more time to plan ahead, he wasn't very good at being strategical on the spot, its not as if he knew they were going to steal his power suit. Damnit, he could've at least carried a gun with him, that was the first rule of bounty hunters, go prepared. Then again, Ghor wasn't a normal bounty hunter.

He climbed a tree to see how far he had run, he was far out of the main grassland where the primid army had targeted, they would slowly but surely make their way up here eventually...

There was no choice, Ghor had to find a way round the army and rescue some of the other brawlers, perhaps recover his suit.

Ghor smiled, then started to run around the main forest.

((I... don't see an edit. This is the second time someone has done this to me, saying they were going to edit their post and then forget.
Or is there something about "*replay my first post here*" that I don't understand...?))

((Can you make a new one because i'm supposed to be outside the forest (on the outskirts) and I want to talk later.))

((Can you make a new one because i'm supposed to be outside the forest (on the outskirts) and I want to talk later.))
((Um, is this directed at me? A new what?))

((Because my first post was bumping into Darky. Fine, I'll repost it with a couple edits.))

Moonshine ran. Ran right through the trees. She eventually bumped into... a person just outside the forest. "H-hi, there... I'm Moonshine. And you are?" she asked right before she shot a Shadow Ball at a primid.

((Ohhh, your first post. I thought you were replying to Blastoise and talking about your other post, because Blastoise said to disregard his other post which means you'll need to edit.))

((Thanks, sorry to get you confused SE, looks like you post-ninja'd someone else.))

((Post after SE edited. Meet up with Darky post posted.))

((Gawd, it's hilarious how much everything got confused. X3
Fortunately, that's all cleared up.))

Meta Knight did a small hop and landed face-first on the ground with Kirby flattened underneath of him. The arrow sailed just over top of them. Laying there awkwardly for a moment, he pushed off of Kirby and managed to get up... Wait - didn't he talk just earlier?
No, I'm fairly certain I lapsed into a coma right then.

Ghor saw something ahead, a cat? no, too dark, without thinking Ghor kept speeding and picked the cat creature as he sped past the incoming primids that had followed the creature. Ignoring its attempt at an introduction. Wait did it just talk?!

Ghor had no time to react or introduce himself as he jumped over a horde of primids and ran off into the distance...

Mecha Sonic jetted behind a tree.

I need to find one of the other fighters. But who?

His logic processor listed off each of the options. There was no way he would ever join forces with Tails, he'd seen nothing of that biological he'd teamed up with earlier, he hadn't battled any of the other fighters at the Dojo to see if they were-

Wait a minute.

There
is one who I could team up with. That winged warrior I battled with.

I just need to find him. He'd better not have fallen to this enemy.

Back
Top Bottom