• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [DEAD] An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

Re: An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

To unlock the characters in Story mode just go their designated area and go through the door. But here are easier ways. Rather than playing 450-odd battles.

Wolf:-
Play 450 brawls
• Beat the Boss Battles mode with Fox or Falco after completing The Subspace Emissary
• Pass through the hidden door in The Ruins area after completing The Subspace Emissary

Toon Link:
Play 400 brawls
• After clearing The Subspace Emissary, clear Classic mode
• After clearing The Subspace Emissary, enter the hidden door in The Forest

Jigglypuff:
Play 350 brawls
• Beat 20 or more Events after clearing The Subspace Emissary
• Pass through the hidden door in The Swamp area after completing The Subspace Emissary

Good luck.

((Oh yes I do that too . And jump up and down on the spot when I get excited.))
((Come to think of it, I also wet myself and jump up and down on the spot. At the same time. :P))

((Generally I try not to do that anymore.
Gee Zeus look at all these posts about stuff.))

I'm just blogging until anyone else can be arsed to sign up so we can start. HURRY UP!

((I've sold my soul to Super Smash Bros.!))
~~~~~~~~~((Still here))~~~~~~~~~~

Luigi crouched down low and, quite frankly, got the heck out of there. Jumping from branch to branch, he soon became hidden in the underbrush.

Suddenly, a twig snapped. Glancing around, Luigi saw nothing. Relieved, Luigi turned around and stepped forward...

...right into a Primid.

Out of reflex more than anything else, a fireball appeared in his hand. Instead of throwing it, Luigi slammed it against the Primid's face, then quickly swept its feet out from under it. Chest heaving, Luigi turned around and continued his mad dash outta there.

((I sold meh soul to Smash Brothers for a dollar =D))

Moonshine ran. Ran right through the trees. She eventually bumped into... a person. "H-hi, there... I'm Moondhint. And you are?" she asked right before she shot a Shadow Ball at a primid.
((Your cue, Darky =D))

((I sold my soul to Super Smash Bros. Brawl long ago. How else could I have beaten Boss Battles on Intense?

Now who would like to partner with Mecha? A ruthless, heartless killing machine can be hard to make friends with.))

Mecha Sonic barely rolled out of the way of the strange black arrow that shot at him. He aimed his cannon at where he'd seen the projectile come from and fired off two missiles.

I never could have computed something like this. Why would they have brought us here if only to destroy us? To ensure that there would be no resistance, perhaps?

The robot rolled into a spindash to avoid being blasted. If these illogical creatures were to dismantle him, he'd make sure that there would be some that went down with him.

Character: Darkrai
Series: Pokemon
Nickname: none
((...Oh, crap. I'm sorry, but uh, Darkrai was going to be a boss. I couldn't possibly accept your form. Really, I'm sorry.
I knew something like this would happen one of these days.))

((Waaah I'm still here ;_; Anything of importance happen..?))

Bowser barely managed to dodge the beams. He jumped in the air and almost did a Whirling Fortress, but decided to call to someone.

"Skylar... come with me!"

((Begin!))
((Mewie? Can I meet up with you a few moments later?))

Ghor glanced around. Nothing but his cold, mechanical breathing. There was something behind him, just wait... JUMP! He sprang into action as he did a backwards somersault over the hedge and flipped over a pack of Autolances, catching them off guard. Ghor landed behind them and stood up. "Now gentlemen, no need for violence" They raised their longswords. "Well maybe theres room for a little" and he kicked it out of his hand, he darted out of the way of another swords strike. He toadstool jumped the third and landed swiftly on the ground with only one wound to the arm.

The remaining 2 homed in on him, furiously stabbing at him. Ghor fell backwards. "The one time I don't have my power suit, great" He grabbed the autolance and threw it at a pack of incoming primids.

"Holy chozo" he gasped as he saw the fleet coming towards the forest, millions. He wondered how many of the other fighters would make it through. Instead of tackling the cymul that was aiming sharp blades at the remains of his face he decided on tactics and darted straight back into the forest, charging heavy-footed into the enemies army isn't going to help you get your suit back you damn fool.

Ghor had some mean force to show them, but it'd have to wait until he could find a better way in. So Ghor ran into the depths of the forest away from the battleground hoping to meet some other fighters.

(BTW after I hook up with Umbreon it'd be cool if we could make a trio.)

((Well, Meta Knight could possibly meet with Mecha, yeah. I'm not about to use the term 'friends', of course, because that's why I want them to pair up.
And a third peace-keeper might be in order for less, uh, holdup possibly...?))

(Maybe you could team up with me after I meet up with Umbreon for a bit, I'll probably disappear later on in the RP to the ship or wherever they're holding my power suit.

Can we still go to certain arenas for reasons? I was wanting to maybe go somewhere like Lylat Cruise as a getaway (or something along those lines) way far into the RP.

(I overplan.)

((We could do something like that. This is why the only thing that I have strictly planned out (aside from my-character-specific things) is the ending, so yeah.
Later on, we could hijack some Subspace vehicles, so.))

Yay. *Squeals and jumps on the spot*
Actually on second thoughts for the beginning it would just be cool for just 2. Like Samus & Pikachu.

(One problem, I hope our story and our levels won't be as boring and tedious as Samus & Pikachu's.)

((Well, whether or not the story is tedious is pretty much up to you and Mewtwo, but don't worry, there won't be any of those puzzles. I hate the Samus + Pikachu levels too, y'know. And the Halberd levels. But the Great Maze was actually fun, despite taking about a day for me to complete. That's probably because I didn't know how to bring up the map until I was pretty far into it.))

((Are you joking? The Great Maze was a bitch. ))

Back
Top Bottom