• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Illusions of the Past

Re: Illusions of the Past

"I would also like to join your alliance." Zim said, smirking.

-------

Apollo ran off, trying to clear his head.

"...." Len said nothing, suddenly standing behind Len silently with her hands holding one another as her dress drifted slightly in a soft breeze that blew down the street. Her blue hair was the dress's partner in that waltz. The eyes though, they laid unblinking upon L, the single red hue within them making them seem almost unreal.

"...." Len said nothing, she stood behind Len silently with her hands holding one another as her dress drifted slightly in a soft breeze that blew down the street. Her blue hair was the dress's partner in that waltz.
((What...? *Confused* Explain?))

"Yes, I guess I can't leave it if it's got no owner or place to return it." Light replied to the round thing. 'But if it becomes a burden for my plans I'll have to get rid of it.' The thought of killing was not unusual for Light. He had, after all, killed about... well, many ten thousands of people in just 6 years and 6 months. I guess you could say it was something to be proud of.

Last edited:

((Sorry, I didn't catch your edit at first.))

"Good," said Meta Knight. "Because I am feeling generous, I will allow you to stay on any side you wish. But you cannot move afterwards, and if you should become a threat while living on the east side I will move you." It wasn't really because he was feeling generous, it was more because he was anxious to get rid of him, but he didn't want to seem anything but neutral.

(I edited my post about Len.)

"Hmmph..." Edward snorted. "If you are going to make furniture, you should take more pride in your craftsmanship."

What the hell is this thing? It wasn't using alchemy, it wasn't human, and it wasn't very clear about anything. Edward's previous anger at the small white being's commentary vanished, he was concerned now with his previous objective: figuring out where the hell he was.

((Many of the villains have formed a blood pact. The heroes are... wandering around aimlessly as far as I know.))

"Well I suppose we can make those bastards from the eastern side think twice before attacking us.", Karou suggested, "Or maybe we can get out of here. It's quite dreary in this city."

Last edited:

"Hm?" Galacta Knight looked over at Karou. "How frequently does the eastern side attack? I am new here."

Despite Black Jack's attempt to approach the young boy, Halan pulled him away from the alleyway before all hell broke loose when the creepy child started talking to robots. He drags the doctor away from the point of all evil and out into a clear street. Halan looks around frantically for some place to go.

"What the hell was that, Halan?"

The dog looks over at him with a sigh. Clearly the man couldn't understand that they were in extreme danger.

"That child is not what you think he was. There was something...evil about him. Don't ask how I know, I just know."

He then looks around to see if anyone was around, anyone that wouldn't want to kill them.

"Oh, I dunno.", Karou replied Galacta Knight, "They don't seem organized a lot of the time. But you never know, they might arrange their own little pact. Some of them are pretty dangerous on their own, but that's not a problem now that we're all working together. I hope, hehe."

Karou then looked at the stout winged being, That's right, he recalled.

"Do you... have... a brother or something?", Karou asked of Galacta Knight, "This morning I saw someone who looked an awful lot like you from the other side of town this morning. A silent type, I'll say."

Galacta Knight couldn't keep himself from scowling. "No, he is not my brother, or of any relation. He is merely the same species, and this is how warriors from where I come from typically dress." His voice was completely rid of emotion, despite the frustration he felt. Brothers. What an infuriating notion.

Sage laughed softly and shrugged, or at least tried to.
Not bad for a first try, hm? In any case..
Growing bored of talking about it, he floated back over to the human, quickly studying him with mild interest.
I don't think I've seen you here in the City before. Which planet are you from?

Last edited:

The King Of Sorrow shook his head after just having been standing at the spot looking at nothing for a while. And walked away again, walking as slowly and gloomy-looking as usual.

He just walked around the city, before eventually finding a what seemed to have been a car, before something crushed it really badly. He sat on it, and looked at the sky, his long, yellow scarf fluttering in the wind.

((MY GOD FIGHT ME SOMEBODY, I'M BORED))

((MY GOD FIGHT ME SOMEBODY, I'M BORED))
((...Why? No one has any reason to attack your character. That is, unless he strays over the line. Or actually picks a fight with someone, but that seems out of character. In fact, I did give you an excuse to fight a few posts ago, but you ignored it.))

((Perhaps he should go across the border, see the villain alliance, and attempt to challenge *insert villain here*))

((I didn't see it, most likely because this thread confuses me. .D.))

((EDIT: That'd be out of character, seeing that your characters are more agressive, Exo, it'd be more likely they attacked if anything))

Link turned and walked down the street. There was something surreal about being here. Abandoned cars, buildings with smashed windows and such..
There was a crushed car in the street, with a depressed-looking green and white creature of some kind sitting on it. It looked like a giant rabbit-human thing. Link stopped to look at it curiously. Probably not a monster. And definitely not a human.

"What we need is an 'opening' blow," Mecha Sonic said, 'Something that sends them reeling. Might I suggest making an example of one or two of the heroes, as a warning to others of their side?"

With a sigh, Storm turned and landed near her self claimed patch of trees near the border.

"Come and get it, west siders," she yelled, and waited. There was nothing to do, so, might as well attract a fight. Storm decided she'd try to Digivolve..

A tendril reached up and pawed at Pride’s chest, then curled around his arm protectively. The boy smiled widely, and patted the tendril.

“Now then. Now that we have an alliance… I propose that we go on a hunt. Root out the strongest of their warriors and bring them here, and sacrifice them. Who’s with me?” He cooed, a pair of jaws snapping.

----

Envy pawed at the ground a bit, annoyed at how long this was taking. He let out a low whine, then a growl.

“Alright, this is damn boring.” He said out loud, backing up a few feet and taking his human form in a shower of sparks. He growled, flipping back his long green hair and put a hand on his hip. “You two are the most boring creatures I’ve had the misfortune of finding in my life, and I’ve had a long life. Even the runt is more interesting than you.”

Back
Top Bottom