• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dictionary Mafia [Night 4]

Re: Dictionary Mafia [Day 3]

Well, we only have one abstain left in the game. And it's a stretch, but the silencer could just be targetting experienced players without really watching what's going on.

Well, I'm definitly innocent. The other person Chief Zackrai inspected must be mafia. I have a role that is probably of use to the innocents. It just needs a mafia to be uncovered. So I'd prefer not to be lynched.

You realize that's how anyone, regardless of alignment, can defend themselves, right?

I like my role. :3
It makes me warm and fuzzy.
In all the right places.
Wargle
For the funnnn of it. >:3

Ignoring the above post...

Well, I'm definitly innocent. The other person Chief Zackrai inspected must be mafia. I have a role that is probably of use to the innocents. It just needs a mafia to be uncovered. So I'd prefer not to be lynched.

You're about to die, it'd be best if you said what your role is.

I feel kinda bad about the fact that he didn't get a real chance to defend himself, but I want to keep this thing moving.

an·ti·dis·es·tab·lish·men·tar·i·an·ism (n.) opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.

Though the townspeople seemed relieved that they had rid themselves of one of the killers, they knew the danger was still out there. The group which had gathered in the square finally decided that the evidence seemed to point to one man, and it was with this in mind that they dragged him to his death.

The boy scratched out yet another word, increasingly little rhyme or reason to his actions as he continued his battle against the words.

shinyabsol was killed. He was innocent.

2 days for night actions

Re: Dictionary Mafia [Night 3]

Agh sorry I was waiting to see if I would get more night actions and then I just kinda forgot sorry :P

ap·pog·gia·tu·ra (n.) an embellishing note or tone preceding an essential melodic note or tone and usually written as a note of smaller size.

The town slowly woke to discover that another one of their own had gone missing. After a painstaking investigation, his body was found just outside town off the side of the road. It wasn't clear what had happened, but it seemed the original intent may have been kidnap, not murder. That fact did not make the townsfolk feel any better about it, though.

Yet another word had disappeared without a trace.

Coloursfall was killed. He was innocent.

Some number of days for discussion and lynching

Re: Dictionary Mafia [Day 4]

Oh man, coloursfell. At least he got to be quite useful before that happened.

Well, at any rate. You can talk now, Wargle, so you'd better do it fast.

Yes I can. Talk,I shall. Mafia, not here. My role is that of the revenge killer. They lynch me, then pronouncing my name kills them. Its complicated but makes sense

If no one else will post I must say we abstain from killing me, I would rather not die tonight.

Still no explanation on Chief Zackrai's investigative results.

At any rate, I don't really see any reason why you'd need to live tonight, given your role. Of course, if you're mafia, the reasons are clear.

Help me untie this, you guys.

Quite frankly Mf, what exactly have you contributed to the discussion other than witty posts? reviewing the thread I saw some wit, and a couple posts where you hinted at having ideas, and one where you said remind you to post something that's important later. Quite frankly, I have yet to see you say anything important and you mentioned auctioning my vagina so I doubt it would matter if you went or not. I'm accusing you of being Mafia, I'm voting you to get rid of dead weight.

Not to mention I said my role is revenge killer, and who ever lynches me dies, yet you still press for me to die, even saying "I don't see why you should live, given your role". Lynching me would only kill yourself, but you are so determined to see my dead. Why? Is this a plan I am unaware of? Are you cult? Are you a specifically targetted role?

Considering her claim, I'm not exactly enthusiastic about lynching Wargle, but we only have one abstain left, apparently...

Any objections to DA? She's only posted once, and that was to lynch paul999

EDIT: Aaaaand ninja'd

I guess the longer Wargle lives, the easier it'll be for her to choose a revenge target that's Mafia (in theory), or she just wants to play more. If she's not mafia, anyway.
EDIT (ninja'd as well): And has either Wargle or Mr Fancy Pants been inspected alongside a confirmed player? If not, DA might be a good choice.

Quite frankly Mf, what exactly have you contributed to the discussion other than witty posts? reviewing the thread I saw some wit, and a couple posts where you hinted at having ideas, and one where you said remind you to post something that's important later. Quite frankly, I have yet to see you say anything important and you mentioned auctioning my vagina so I doubt it would matter if you went or not. I'm accusing you of being Mafia, I'm voting you to get rid of dead weight.

Not to mention I said my role is revenge killer, and who ever lynches me dies, yet you still press for me to die, even saying "I don't see why you should live, given your role". Lynching me would only kill yourself, but you are so determined to see my dead. Why? Is this a plan I am unaware of? Are you cult? Are you a specifically targetted role?
Pretty much the ideal image of mafioso grudge accusation, as the explanation doesn't entirely hold up and can be easily boiled down to little more than pointing the finger back.

Plus, now that I note it, your claim is very convenient for a mafioso, as you can establish a sense of danger around your lynch.

And has either Wargle or Mr Fancy Pants been inspected alongside a confirmed player? If not, DA might be a good choice.
Zackrai said -- or at least heavily implied -- he got different alignments between Wargle and shinyabsol. shinyabsol was lynched and turned innocent. I highly doubt an alien or otherwise death-desiring role would be resisting the lynch this much, so at worst, we'd be offing a third-party role that doesn't quite contribute to our victory. But mafia is far more likely. This is one of the main reasons for the direct accusation, although there have been prior suspicions all around.

Zackrai never mentioned, correct, but in his previous games he's claimed inspector before and turned up to be lying. I'm not accusing him, but he's done it before.

And to refute your post, you ignore all other posts, and remain dead set on killing me. You ignore my questions, ignore everyone else, and spend all your time trying to refute everything I say. If you do ever die and end up innocent, I would be curious to know as to why you were dead set on killing me. It's really impolite.

@Squirrel/LS99 Yes I do agree we have nothing to lose by killing Dark Aura, but I do not choose who I kill. It's the last person to vote for me that dies.

Zackrai never mentioned, correct, but in his previous games he's claimed inspector before and turned up to be lying. I'm not accusing him, but he's done it before.

And to refute your post, you ignore all other posts, and remain dead set on killing me. You ignore my questions, ignore everyone else, and spend all your time trying to refute everything I say. If you do ever die and end up innocent, I would be curious to know as to why you were dead set on killing me. It's really impolite.

@Squirrel/LS99 Yes I do agree we have nothing to lose by killing Dark Aura, but I do not choose who I kill. It's the last person to vote for me that dies.
I don't recall ignoring anything; if there's anything I missed or ended up not adressing, do point it out.

And for that matter, please don't take all this personally.

Last edited:

I'm...Not really paying attention to this anymore, actually. I'm fine with you guys lynching me, given that I won't be that useful. I mean, I'd like to live, like everyone else would want to live, though since there's only one abstain left, and Wargle's potential to being a Revenge killer, I'm fine with you guys lynching me.

Still no explanation on Chief Zackrai's investigative results.

Which ones? Or were you talking to Wargle/someone else

When was this? Unless I was mafia I can't imagine it going too well for me...

Zackrai said -- or at least heavily implied -- he got different alignments between Wargle and shinyabsol. shinyabsol was lynched and turned innocent. I highly doubt an alien or otherwise death-desiring role would be resisting the lynch this much, so at worst, we'd be offing a third-party role that doesn't quite contribute to our victory. But mafia is far more likely. This is one of the main reasons for the direct accusation, although there have been prior suspicions all around.

Wargle's claim does not sound like a third-party/ miller role. So I think it's pretty safe to say she's lying?

Then again, I could be totally wrong on this.

Back
Top Bottom