• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Double Digits; high fives all around!

I also brought some Orange Fanta similar to the Sprite~
I am opening a buissiness called Seeker's Special Drinks ©

Know you don't know me too well, but just wanted to pop in and say happy birthday. Hope you enjoy it.

@Legendaryseeker99: Yes, you'll save us from having some accidents related to getting drunk ^^
@Flareth: I read the forums a lot, so I know you but not interacted with you. No difference* ^^

*Kidding...

Happy birthday :D

Thanks, Cap'n :3

Last edited:
EXUBERANT DAY YOU WERE EXPELLED FROM YOUR MOTHER'S UTERUS
I remember my 10th birthday party. I went to an ice-skating rink, which later burned down. Quite ironic, yes? Oh, and it was Ice Age themed :3
*starts hanging up streamers*

^ Most ironic story ever o-o *gets smacked in the face with a rolled up streamer* Dx

Happy birthday! If you lived in the Pokémon world, you could now head out on a journey. :o

I feel old now because when I was ten I had never even played a Pokémon game.

^

TG: yes.
TG: so ironic that it wouldnt even begin to rub off on you
TG: so so ironic
TG: i could go on but i wont
TG: to be a bit more
TG: you know
TG: ironic
TG: scary

Just *hic* wishing to want you a Merry Birthday filled with... fluffy stuff.

Was I already here?

Sorry I'm late...

*Gives Mewtini a double layered Snivy cake.*

Empress (My ASB Snivy for those who don't know) replaced my cake with this one. I hope you still like it...

Congratulations! You're officially closer to catching up with the rest of us (not a chance).

Anyhow, go to the professor and get your pokeballs to start your pokemon journey. The line gets long, so set your alarm clock and don't be late!

I got my first Gameboy when I turned 10

Congrats on joining us privileged double digit folk!

I'll just have a Rumncoke hehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY have a Mewtini that isn't the same as the one in your avatar (and also isn't finished) but is still awesome.

(EDIT: For the record I originally started drawing this because the one in your avatar has nonsensical legs and I wanted to see if I could design something I liked more, which is why the junk around the edges includes a cut-off Mew leg diagram scribble.)
(EDIT 2: This is why I say they're nonsensical.)

Last edited:
....whoa, Zhorken, you're quite the drawer/anatomical master @.@

BAD EAGLEDRIVER D:< AND BAD DIZ TOO

Fwee Silver Nightmare, I love cake-wait, a cake with a Snivy superimposed on it? CHOW TIME

Thanks Friendly Mushroom :3

Yeeeeaaaah, Aobaru, you were here...

RTB and Mai, I don't know whether to laugh on the floor or be scared of....
TG'S IRONYYYY :o

Thanks Butterchuru!

...I am too gonna catch up sometimeeee! And I already have Pokemon, the ASB made a mistake and gave some to me when I was 9 >:D

Back
Top Bottom