• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Drawsborough

Okay! So the Draw-A-Thon continues~ And I have two more pictures!

First up is December 7th's picture. A Creation revision! Oooh. Haven't seen one of those in a while, have you? It's Creation 2, Claton. It got a drastic makeover:

C2 Claton revised.

And here's December 7th (today's), a random Sandshrew I did for Zim Del Invasor. Supposed to be about to roll into a ball:

For Ze Zim~

Enjoy~

Last edited:
Ooh, more pictures~

Claton is cool and the colours go well. The head bothers me for some reason though.

The Sandshrew is made of pure epic cutenessity but once again the head is a bit wonky.

To be more specific, on the Sandshrew, its head is too small and not wide enough. But all of your pictures are wonderful, especially the humans. I can hardly draw humans at all. Great job!

Ahhhh I love my Sandshrew thank youuu <333

Now that I look for it though, the head is a bit off, but it is still, as ES said, "made of pure epic cutenessity."

Eee, they're so cuuuute~ I love Sandshrew; they're like the Yellow Brick Road in rodent form. And Claton looks amazing; all the details are stunning and the colour scheme is awesome and it just looks so, so cool <3

Oh no! No one's posted here since before Christmas and it's almost a new year for everyone who's not Chinese or Jewish! D: I'll just bump this while asking: "How's the Eeveelution banner coming?" (I don't know why I love Eeveelutions, I just do...)

Of course you know why you love Eeveelutions. They are made of awesome.

So Arylett, going to post the picture of you in your Tarnished Gold clothes?

Thanks you guys for the comments~! Sorry for not updating, laziness and school. And @Eeveelution: Yep, it's being worked on. I've managed to resize the Eeveelutions, now they just need colouring and we're all done.

I've got lots of December Draw-A-Thon pictures, but none of them are coloured. Or scanned. Eventually they will be though! And then? ART EXPLOSION! I've only got one new thing here:

Queen Arylett in her Tarnished Gold clothes. Where I got my avvie from~

Last edited:
Thanks you guys for the comments~! Sorry for not updating, laziness and school. And @Eeveelution: Yep, it's being worked on. I've managed to resize the Eeveelutions, now they just need colouring and we're all done.

I've got lots of December Draw-A-Thon pictures, but none of them are coloured. Or scanned. Eventually they will be though! And then? ART EXPLOSION! I've only got one new thing here:

Queen Arylett in her Tarnished Gold clothes. Where I got my avvie from~

Finally! Arylett's Tarnished Gold outfit in full!

Umm well Arylett STILL HAS NOT FINISHED THE BANNER. But I will try to~ It's just being all busy and lazy and blaargh~

However, there is (some) point to this update! I have... random MSN doodles that I did. Kinda crazy:

Aryena (My Pokésona, of course) licks a lollipop~

A Murkrow drawn for... Murkrow. It is Welshiekrow! (Don't ask)

EPIC SHOWDOWN! Welshiekrow versus Aryena!

Superlett~! Justice for all ze peoples~

The Pimpkrow. Fear Ze Pimpkrow, for it is WAAAY better than Honchkrow.(Yes, this is a Murkrow in a pimp suit badly drawn. NOT A HONCHKROW)

That's all I have~ I'll try to have more awesome stuff next update.

These are all adorable. I did squee when I saw Welshiekrow for the first time. It looks all snug :3

Note to all: I AM NOT A PIMP

XD Yay, Aryena! :P I will employ you to draw Judgement Basaina when you're done with all your other stuff, of course.

I'll have to finish that banner EVENTUALLY. Okay, when I finish this one Christmas present I promised my friend, I will dedicate all of my free time to completing that Eeveelution banner. Once I finish that, requests will be wide open again.

And I'm glad you liked it, Welshiebunches~ Thanks for the comments, all!

Okay, so I actually have some December Draw-A-Thon drawings. But it's really terribly out of order, since some I coloured and some I didn't.

All of these are of my Summon Creations. Special creations which I, the Queen of Arylettopia, can summon. However, these are the Tarnished (corrupted) evil dark versions of them.

First up, dog/canine horned thing:

December 24th: SC1 - Blitzhupe.

Water serpent one (my favourite out of them all):

December 25th: SC2 - Kulua

Here's one you'll know! A Tarnished Curly-Tailed Bird:

December 26th: SC3 - Altyas

And a dragon, because you ALWAYS gotta have a dragon:

December 27: SC4 - Vuovien.

Vuovien was the last thing I got done for the Draw-A-Thon, I'm afraid I didn't quite get it finished~ Aaah well. I'll try to have that banner soon. I am REALLY sorry for the long wait.

Last edited:
So I got more stuff!

It's a bit old, but I stopped being lazy and FINALLY scanned it. It's more of that friend of mine, Ri (Remember that Ri-Lett picture where I was in a president outfit from ages ago?), and I, I drew it for her Birthday (and yes. My humans STILL SUCK GAH. The handshake is just really bad, and I can see so many errors all over the place it's not even funny. I am terrible at humans.):

Ri-Lett~@2 - Birthday Gift

Aaaand another Ri-Lett picture. I did this one for her Christamas present (DO NOT ASK, FULL OF INJOKES! Also, there is so much more wrong with this one than the other one. I was so unsatisfied that I drew it TWICE. Yes. Twice. And this final version still came out sucking so horribly. There's much wrong with Nick's chair and Liz's posture and my posture and Ri's posture and everything is OFF. My humans are just so bad. On the bright side: It is my first time drawing four people in one drawing! Yes, 'tis a lot for me~):

Ri-Lett~@3 - Christmas Gift

Still working on that banner, I swear. I shall really try to finish it up by next week.

Last edited:
Arylett, it looks like you're making a :3 face in that first one it is very cute.
Anyway, it's not as bad as you think, you probably don't have to do much to fix up the handshake, just change the positions of the fingers I think. Either hat you could say you're hi-fiving except not that high XD.
And with the second one, I wouldn't say you're that bad at humans. I'll admit the legs can look a bit two-dimensional, but you're great at drawing facial expressions.

Ahaha, really?

Oooh, good idea~

I need to work on my legs. (NOT MY ACTUAL ONES!) They are 2Dish. I didn't think I was so good at facial expressions... Thank you~

Okay so, not much in this update. One picture really. Another reeeeaaally late Christmas Present for a friend of mine whose name is Daniel and likes Wicked and saw Dannichu's birthday gift and was all MORE WICKED POKEMON so for Christmas I drew him two Wickedpokemonthingies and I know, they probably don't look THAT good, I barely had any references for these and let alone the fact I've never seen/read Wicked. Oh I'll stop rambling now and let you see:

Wickedchu.

Enjoy~

Back
Top Bottom