• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Drawsborough

Daww, the Wickedchu are cute~

Blitzhope is cool, and the colours are nice too.

Kulua is quite nicely done but I rather hate snakelike things.

Altyas is my favorite with the awesome air of evil :)

Vuovien is...'yay another awesome more dark one'

I didn't think Pikachu had elbows...

Thank you though you guys, for your comments~ And I'm sorry I don't update more often. HOWEVER, I think I have an epic update here.

Here is... the LONG AWAITED BANNER. Yes. I FINALLY finished Eeveelution's request:
EeveelutionsBannerForEeveelution.png

Now... kindly... don't anyone EVER request anything like that again. Banners from now on? Only allowed to have three things at the maximum. It took FOREVER. (Also Requests now Open~ Yaay~)

And another Creation revision:

C20 Leaf Dancer Revised.

That's all I have for you today~ However later I shall have more and hopefully more frequently.

Last edited:
Oh wow. O_O The banner is awesome. I would never be able to do that... They all look fluffy and awesome, though Jolteon looks more spiky and awesome, and. Um. Awesome! *shot* My High Priestess is an awesome artist and RPer~

Leaf Dancer is very pretty. ^^ The little coloured leaf/petal things on the leaf/arms and acting as a tail look really cool. XD Yes, I seem incapable of making any comment tht isn't 'awesome'. Shush. *pokes her several comments on Judgement Basaina as request* =D

I'd be happy too! Request accepted~ But could I get a reminder... of what Judgement Basaina looks like? XD I do believe I've forgotten.

Oh and thank you for Ze Comment! Ahaha, aww shucks~

Well, all her tawny fur goes white. :P The black stripes mutate into elaborate swirly things, still black. And... that's about it. I could find a more detailed description in my post somewhere...

I'm working on your request, Stormy~ Should have it done later.

For now, I've got more Creation revisions, ooooh yes.

One of my personal favourite Creations, here's Strange Masterpiece's revision:

C1 Strange Masterpiece Revised.

And this one that makes a lot more sense being revised, I think:

C36 Ember Vale Revised.

Uhh yeah, that's all I got today. (And yes, I did get lazy with the cropping in this update...) I'll hopefully have Basaina Judgement Mode for you Stormy next update~

Oh friiiiick I feel terrible for not posting in here for so long ><

I absolutely love seeing the old versions of the Creations and then the new, coloured versions; they look absolutely amazing~ Your colouring's as bright and eye-catching as ever (Strange Masterpiece is beautiful), and your shading's getting better and better; pink's one of the absolute hardest colours to shade with, I think, but the shading on Leaf Dancer is really quite stunning. Your mammalian-type creations show the most improvement, I think; Ember Vale's head looks particularly good.
The feet still sometimes don't look like they're resting their full weight on the ground; it's especially noticable on the Galindachu, who I otherwiase adore, by the way. They're both too cute for words, and I especially like their big, upwards-pointing ears and little smirky smiles. Awesome stuff <3

Ahahha, thank you Danni~ I'm glad to know that my mammals have improved~ And yeah... still have trouble with the feet and the ground... I'll try to practice that more.

And Stormy, still working on Basaina~ I'll have her done soon, I hope. Busylett, URRGH.

But I DO have this update for you guys today. Small... but eh.

First off, there's this, which is like a Golden and more powerful version of Ze Queen Lett:

Golden Queen.

And then a random MSN doodle of my Pokesona, which I did as I spoke to Murkrow:

Aryena's Birthday Lollipop And Ze Welshiekrow~

That's all I got for you today!

I'm fine with waiting. ^^ And ooh, golden queen looks gold~ I like it. Especially the little gold moon and diamond on her face. A really nice touch. But, given I suck at drawing, I can't properly critique, sorry, High Priestess. ><

I like how you drew the wings on the Welshiekrow - I can never get feathered tufts to look right. And Aryena looks so gleeful! XD I feel the need to find a lollipop now. Too bad I ate them all earlier. >>

Naah it's all good Stormy~ I'm glad you like them! Ahahaha, didn't think the tufts were so good.

All right, so it's UPDATE TIME!

First off... decided to draw more realisticish picture of me. That's the sort of outfits I wear in real life... and yeah, I look WAY TOO PRETTY to be myself. Contemplating digitally colouring:

Suit Arylett.

And ALSO! I finished your request, Stormy. It's JUDGEMENT BASAINA! I hope I drew her just as you imagined, but knowing me, I probably did something wrong:

Judgement Basaina.

O_O That's awesome! I love it!.

It's so, so black. And white. And the swirls are so... perfect. <3 Um. Someone else comment so they can critique it - I see nothing but awesomeness.

Wow, awesome stuff.

I should have posted a while ago...

Ember Vale is made of pure awesome and Judgement Basaina is even more so...

I can't post here without saying the word AWESOME~

...I just saw the banner, and I'd like to say...

THANK YOU!!!

Sorry it took you so long to make, but I LOVE IT!! I'll link to it in my sig right now. (I'd put it there, but seeing it alone seems better then with a bunch of text.)

EDIT: As soon as my scanner's working properly, I'll upload a drawing as a gift for you. Until then, see colorful giant text above.

Last edited:
D'aww! I'm glad you guys like your requests~ I'm actually a bit proud of Judgement Basaina. Black and white? Fun colours to use.

Right so... not much of a big update... but I got this. Yet another boring generic Queen Arylett picture, yada yada (my poses are SO boring, I know):

Queen Arylett Default.

For now, it's all I have. Haven't had much time... but yeah. There you are~

Woooaah, I haven't posted here in forever. ;>>

I love Leaf Dancer's design~ Seriously. And the colour scheme you've used on it only helps (oh come on, you all know pink goes good with green by now XD). The finished Eeveelutions banner looks pretty trippy with that background, but seeing all that work in one place is one hell of an acheivement. Very cool.

Let's see... oh, of course - Ember Vale. Another design I really, really like; while I fear for anything flammable within a mile's radius of the thing, the lava-like stuff flowing on it's body looks pretty cool, and the front legs being made of flame is a nice bit of design. The only thing that sticks out me a little about it is the hind legs; the feet look a bit more like hooves than paws (I'm assuming paws was what you were going for), but I'm really not the first person to be giving advice on any kind of mammal-on-four-legs anatomy. XD I think someone posted Kratos' guide on it a few pages back or something, anyway.

Now wooooah how cool is Judgement Basina. XD Black and white really shows off your colouring (... that didn't make a lot of sense). There's a swirl at the top of the left hind leg that sort of goes straight from body to leg, er, not good at describing but I hope you got that - it looks a little odd. But on the whole this is very cool and I love way you've done the fur on her.

Can I say I am jealous of your skin-coloured pencil that is actually skin coloured. XD And I see a lot of Arylettscarves on this page; hurrah~

(I missed out so much stuff here on but the whole your human anatomy is improving and I still adore your colouring.)

Thanks Cake, for the long comment~

Yeah, I've been dead for two whole months, and then suddenly, I just post out of nowhere? Massive epic BUMP.

Have kind of been gone a lot due to personal issues and AP exams. My exams are over. So now, I'm back.

And you can bet your ass I've got some art.

Here's something I sketched for my AP US History teacher:

The Pony Express.

Something I drew as a result of previously mentioned personal issues, an experiment to see if I could express my feelings through a drawing (not related to the book of the same name):

Angela's Ashes.

And something old here, drawn AGES ago, a sort of... fursona-y thing. Don't ask, really:

Charcill.

Another fursona-y thing, NOT to be confused with my character Mourmedy. I made these a long time ago, and basically the concept was that my fursona-y thingy has stages... and evolves sort of like a Pokemon. But it isn't a Fakemon, by any means, or a Pokesona. This is the second stage:

Mourmedy.

The final stage of the weird fursona-y thing (again, NOT to be confused with the Mightyena character):

Atnura.

Lastly, this clay thing I decided to take a picture of that I made a long time ago, for an art class, it's of that symbol in my signature:

Atnura Mourmedy Charcill Plate.

Yeah so, there you guys are~ Bundle loads of art. And I'll have more later, promise~ Must work on Creations, and other pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom