• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dynamite Cigars: Kai's art thread.

Re: Impaled Bidoof: Kai's art thread

You're quite the artist.. :O I especially like that Gallade, even if it does appear womanly, but it adds to it's charm! Maybe you should take up inking... try a black and white pokemon. Who knows, it could turn up spectacular. Do you do other mediums too, or only pencil and paper w/ pencil crayons?

I'm already busy doing a request. And after that I have about three more to do. So wait your turn, please.

Hariyama squeezing Bidoof, in the picture, make it so Bidoof is thin because Hariyama has crushed it. Hariyama is walking off.

Well, I've decided to stop taking requests, mainy as that's how the thread got spammed. Also because I couldn't keep on top of then. Anyway, I'm hopefully bringing this place back to life.

Marth
Yes, there are several things wrong with this, mainly the arm, face and hair, but I'm rather proud of it.

It liiiiives~

I love the detail on that costume, it's amazing~ The colouring/sahding with all the clothing folds is awesome, too. His right eyes looks a little off, but overall the whole pic is brilliant :3

Nobody cares about my art... "sniff"

Anyway, I'm back at school now, so posts here will likely be less frequent. Or more, It depends on if I decide to post the stuff I do at school.

You should post the stuff you draw at schoool; some of my best stuff's done on the back of homework and random scraps of paper.

I love all the colours on the Georgia o'Keefe pic, it's so pretty~ The shading's good, but you could make your colouring a little... smoother, maybe? I find my colouring's better the longer I spend on it.

Alright then, I'll work on the smoothness of my shading next time I have art. Yes Danni, I have taken Art as a GCSE option. I'll try to take photos of the stuff that I do there, but I can't take them home to photograph.

Well, we had chemistry today, and I got bored. So, I did me some doodles:

Copper: Done during science. We were trying to create copper by heating copper oxide and carbon. (Co2 + C - C + 2CO I think was the equation) The experiment worked, and I ended up with a small amount of copper.

Reactivity: Again, during science.

Glam rock: I bet that this will piss someone off.

Not as unpopular as mine.

I like the science doodle things. Copper!

You barely ever update yours, ZC. Sorry if I came off as rude, but certain things today have made me very cold indeed.

Copper!

No, I don't. No idea what I was thinking when I used it as an example.

No, you're not rude.

Even if no-one else does, I, at least, look forward to your updates.

Well, It's good to know that some people still look forward to seeing my stuff.

That Rain picture is amazing. The pose is absolutely awesome <3

I really like the colouring on Mark's hair and collar-thing, too. And you have really cute handwriting! :D

Aww, thanks Danni. You always brighten up my day. Except when you say that you feel like crap.

Aww, thanks Danni. You always brighten up my day. Except when you say that you feel like crap.

^^ You're so lovely~

I only ever feel like crap when I'm ill, and I tend to recover quickly. 99% of the time, life is good :D

Your art makes me happy; I really love your style.

Back
Top Bottom