• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dynamite Cigars: Kai's art thread.

Re: Impaled Bidoof: Kai's art thread

Thanks Kinova.

Ok, this is ri-goddamn-diculous. I now have 7 more drawings uploaded and no-one other than Kinova has bothered to post. I know I've been gone for a week, but It doesn't mean this thread should die.

[Shiny] Bidoof Slaughter Method: Take a Shiny Bidoof and toss it in between a battle between a Murkrow and a Meowth, and BLAM. Bidoof stew, anyone?

When I get more paper, I'll try that.

As of now, until I have more paper [Again] and it stops being so FRICKIN HOT, Requests are closed.

Ok, I now have 500 sheets of paper (With interest) , so requests ara OPEN!

Right. Request time! Could you draw a Sandslash in some sort of battle pose, please?

I had an idea for another Bidoof Slaughter Method... could you draw a Charizard roasting a Bidoof, please? Thanks.

Why does Bidoof always have to be killed by a Pokemon? I personally think it would be fun to dump it in Chernobyl and watch it get cancer and die >:3

Hmm... Roasted by charizard, or not killed by a pokemon... I'll combine the two! Spit roast Bidoof!

Could you draw Treecko riding on Aipom's head. Aipom's riding on Tauros, Tauros is on Arceus-Steel.

If you read the rules and the posts above this, You would see that I'm already doing a request.

I really like your drawings. There's no way I'll ever be able to draw people that well :3|

Can you please draw me a Magikarp? Any pose is fine.

I'll get onto that AFTER I've done the Bidoof spit roast. One request at a time, please.

Aww, coloured Daisuke is so cuuute~ I love how you do big anime-eyes :3

I really like the colouring on the shiny Charizard, too.

Back
Top Bottom