• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Extraordinary Moments of Fail

My countless bottomless pit falls in Super Mario 64...

I was about to get 100 coins in Hazy Maze Cave recently when I missed the jump across the black pit of death and died.

Also, the time I somehow bypassed the warp to the inside of the ship in Jolly Roger Bay and swam around inside the ship. I couldn't activate the warp and ended up dying under there.

Adjective fails in Scribblenauts:
Zombie mask. It attacked me when I put it on.
Stuffed fox. It was alive, just not hungry. Not something you would expect in a biology cabinet.
Poisoned sword. I had to use the hint to find out the right word was "poisonous."

LOL. Behold my resume of fail!

Recently, in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, I scarred Rolf's life by killing his uncle, Shinon.

In Skyward Sword, I spent 20 minutes on the Ceremony because I kept on stalling...and I did not know how to flap (shake Wii Remote whilst flying).

In Kirby's Return to Dreamland, me and my little brother were playing Co-op as Kirbies, and the little jerk threw me into the game's version of "The Black Death."

In Pokemon Black, I accidentally called my starter AAAAAAAAAAA.

In Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, I got killed by Brachyura every time (I used Torpor :P).

Life is full of failure, it makes us all human, and it fills everyone (except for the said failure) with happiness. :P

Pokemon Rumble Blast~ While my character was a Lucario with the power of 1500, I decided to go to a meadow, and I ultimately got killed by two Audinos, both of which should have been a few hundred less of Power than Lucario...:\

This didn't happen to me, but I watched as someone was playing Skyward Sword, and got so into it their hand flew way out and hit the wall, making a dent in their dorm room wall.

Win or fail? Not sure.

Lessee:

Super Mario Bros Delux (GBC) Lost Levels I had problems with, and would often end up in a pit.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron: Rogue Leader (NGC) Crashing into things is too damn easy.

Pokemon Ruby: Failed at the capture of Regirock, and had neglected to save prior.

Luigi's Mansion: Could never get past the area unlocked after the baby.

Skyrim (PS3) Too many instances where I underestimate a fall, and end up dying. Also activating a bug of the Cidnha Mine quest.

COD MW2 (PS3) Assuming that I can simply capture C in Karachi domination online.

13207563.jpg

More to come...

Me and my friends were playing SSBB. I was Ice Climbers; my friends were using Ike, Toon Link, and Wario. When where playing at Luigi's Mansion, when a smash ball suddenly appeared! We all dashed for it, then Wario used his fart attack and killed all three (four if you count Nana) of us AT THE SAME TIME.

I was screwing around on Dead Rising, and got to the part where (SPOILER!!!) you fight Kent the annoying photographer prick. Having a few mannequin torsos and some wine ready, because I remembered how damn fast he can kill you, I was ready to start. Unfortunately, the item I was holding was wine, and I helplessly watched Kent kick the shit out of Frank due to him drinking the wine. FML.

And I remember first playing Skyrim and I didn't know how to enter the Dark Brotherhood. Thinking that you had to kill someone important, I went to Dragonsreach where I had to inform Jarl Balgruff about the dragon attack. After being stopped by his housecarl Irileth, I nocked an arrow and fired at the Jarl. The Jarl, Irileth, the steward, Court Wizard Farengar, and tons of guards swarmed me and I was dead in seconds. Deciding on an easier target, I remember stalking and trying to knife one of his Jarl's bratty children (The girl whining about sweet rolls). When I realized in horror that Skyrim children are immortal, I died the same way as with the Jarl. I then vented by succesfully sneak-snipeing that annoying Talos priest.

In Ocarina of Time 3D, Dodongo's Cavern was a huge bucket of fail. I don't know what about it caused the fail, but I dies at least 10 times. Special mention goes to placing a bomb on the bridge at the part you have to bomb the eye sockets of that skull, blowing myself up and falling in lava. TWICE.

Halo forge mode. Behind you! BEHIND Y- Seriously?

Also, My Pokemon Black battle with Clay. I win on my third try... and just then, the batteries run out. Cue RAEG.

Über-bump, but this is a mega-fail that I just remembered which deserves a mention, I think.

In one of the NBA 2K games, I missed a dunk...

...as Shaquille O'Neal. T_T

NSMB: Constant falling off. Ended in a rage-quit
Also, Gnomz: 2 fast 4 Gnomz (WiiWare. I got the demo): Rage-quit on every single level

Back
Top Bottom