• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eye Color

What color are your eyes?

• Brown

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Amber/Gold

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Hazel

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Black

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Gray

• Blue

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Turquoise

• Green

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Violet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple (only occurs with albinism)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Red (only occurs with albinism)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heterochromia (two different colors) (please specify in post)

• Total voters
Blue. I love them because whenever I wear blue (which I do often) people comment on how blue my eyes are and it makes me feel special. They're kind of a darker, slightly greyish blue.

mine are blue, and I've been told that I have large irises. ?_?

My eyes are hazel, but I used to have problems actually determining what colour they are. :( They're neither green nor brown (the two eye colours in my family), so I just call 'em hazel.

Oh, when I was born, my eyes were grey. For reference. :o

My eyes are blue although for blue they're pretty greeny-greyish. :/ I like them a lot, anyway. There's a ring of slightly... flatter? color around the pupil.

TO TCODers WITH GLASSES: Are people ever surprised about your eye color when you take off your glasses?

Turquoise. I was tempted to click grey, but turquoise kind of fits more ... i guess it depends on how you look at it.

TO TCODers WITH GLASSES: Are people ever surprised about your eye color when you take off your glasses?

They're more freaked out by how big and alien my eyes look in comparison when I take them off, because my blind lenses make everything look smaller through them.

Yes; glasses make my eyes look small and dull. I take them off and they're like big shiny anime eyes in comparison.

My eye colour is a chocolate brown. If you go to brown's Wikipedia page and open up the shades of brown and look under chocolate, that'll be my eye colour. <3

Blue, but sometimes can look green. Mine also have yellow in them.

I never really look at myself in the mirror... D=

Last edited:
Nah, not really. They look almost black when I have them on, when I take them off, etc. I haven't worn glasses as long as most of my family, and sometimes don't wear mine at all, so I can easily adjust to not having them on.

haha, the year I got contacts everyone was like, "hey! I didn't know your eyes were so blue!" and I was like -_-

Half the reason I got contacts was because whenever we had "self-esteem table discussions" (...they were usually started because I HAVE LIKE NO SELF-ESTEEM) someone would mention how pretty my eyes were and everyone would agree. And they'd make me take off my glasses to see them.

To add on to my previous post, people are also conflicted as to whether I look better with or without glasses. Without, I look pretty average, albeit with really feminine features and shiny anime eyes; with, I look like a nerdy bishonen. Soo...

Back
Top Bottom